Hachiman Hikigaya, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
In essence, language accounts for a mere 30% of human communication. The other 70% is made up of information collected from eye movements and other body language. With that, even a loner who never takes part in conversation can pull off 70% of what we consider communication.

- Hachiman Hikigaya
(Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Come Wa Machigatteiru)

Collected by:
and 561 others...
Added 7 years ago, by:

You have to sign in or register to post comments.

[-]DarkAryes246 years ago

DarkAryes24's Avatar
Wow, I learned an actually fact today! Love this quote, it's deep and factual! So deaf people can communicate 70% if you put it that way! COOL! I just figured that out!
[-]eternal6 years ago

eternal's Avatar
yeah right.....i think the same...!
[-]AnimeStalker6 years ago

AnimeStalker's Avatar
My favorite male character ever!
[-]naxus146 years ago

naxus14's Avatar
yeah right. .im a loner too .
[-]LonerDude7 years ago

LonerDude's Avatar
Couldn't have said it better myself
[-]ferzy117 years ago

ferzy11's Avatar
[-]tiffskyler7 years ago

tiffskyler's Avatar
well, you're right!, it's a manner of what you get in non verbal communication; truly, it has the highest percentage communicating by facial expressions, hand signaling, gesture and posture etc.
[-]jsfran7 years ago

jsfran's Avatar
yeah .. im a loner ..