CategoriesIntroductions Users List Who is Online

Hello !!

7 years ago
The Underdog
Hello everynyan! How are you? I'm fine thank you XD My name is Staz(well, not really) and i look forward to being on this site more frequently. Some of the anime I'm currently watching are as follows :
1) Shingeki no Kyojin
2) Mushibugyo
3) Makai Ouji : Devils and Realist
4) Blood Lad(obviously...)
5) Watamote
6) Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou, etc.

So, how's everyone?
7 years ago
Freshman
Welcome to Less-Real, Staz! Hope you enjoy your stay and I'm doing just fine :D
7 years ago
Freshman
Hey staz. So you're that type, huh. I mean the type that takes on a lot of anime at once. I prefer to watch one or two anime's at once. Otherwise it's hard to completely get into them.
7 years ago
The Underdog
Lol, yeah I'm the type that takes on a lot of anime at once. Well, it's quite hard to just wait for the next episode for an entire week. I don't know when was the last time i'd turned on the TV , so these anime episodes are my only source of entertainment(1 episode per day) everyday. But you're quite right, it is difficult to completely get into them if you're watching so many at the same time. :))
7 years ago
Freshman
Ahh that's right, I didn't account for the fact that they are all ongoing. It's kinda hard to really immerse into ongoing anime's anyway. I really like picking up a finished anime and watch it in 2-3 days. That usually ends up leaving a much better impression and has a bigger emotional impact.

P.S. Yes, TV sucks. Haven't watched TV for ages now. It's bound to be wiped off the planet soon xD
7 years ago
The Underdog
Yep, TV might get wiped off this planet soon. After all, we have to subscribe to channels we most probably won't ever watch. Maybe the Cable companies will switch to an online plan of channels which is directly connected to the flat screen (kinda like the smart TVs out there), but it'll be a while before that happens. Oh well, as long as we get anime, I can't complain XD

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.