CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

Favorite Anime of All Time ! --with explanation :)

6 years ago
Freshman
Tokuchi ToaWHY??
coz he's not a good guy neither a bad guy :) for me he's neutral. I admire his attitude and his guts. Plain as that.
6 years ago
Freshman
Hey, that's cheating! You said "Favorite ANIME", not "Favorite ANIME CHARACTER". You just... You can't... It's... Yeah.
6 years ago
Freshman
Oh my sorry about that. :(
6 years ago
Freshman
-_- ...
6 years ago
Freshman
If anybody cares mine's The World Only God Knows. No particular reason as Chihiro said in season three as well as many other characters and people "You don't need a reason to fall in love". How I know why I love this anime it's the only anime I am willing to re-watch. (I'm not the type that likes to re-watch after a week or so)
6 years ago
Freshman
Favorite anime of all time: Steins;Gate
Favorite Anime Character: Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate) or Izayoi Sakamaki (Mondaiji Tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru So Desu Yo?)

Reason for anime: For one I love all things science, as well as things to do with time machines. That's the first thing that caught my eye about the anime. As I continued watching it I started to like every character in it for different reasons. But my favorite (by far) is Makise Kurisu. Her personality is the best I've seen and the things she says makes me lover her even more.

The reason I like Izayoi Sakamaki is because he is the most badass anime character I have ever seen. He's cocky, but he's cocky because he knows he's the bomb.
6 years ago
Freshman
Favorite anime of all time: Steins;Gate
Favorite Anime Character: Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate) or Izayoi Sakamaki (Mondaiji Tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru So Desu Yo?)

Reason for anime: For one I love all things science, as well as things to do with time machines. That's the first thing that caught my eye about the anime. As I continued watching it I started to like every character in it for different reasons. But my favorite (by far) is Makise Kurisu. Her personality is the best I've seen and the things she says makes me lover her even more.

The reason I like Izayoi Sakamaki is because he is the most badass anime character I have ever seen. He's cocky, but he's cocky because he knows he's the bomb.
6 years ago
Freshman
Gakuen Alice.. 1st anime that I saw and fell in love with. I am so disappointed that it don't have a 2nd season. So I can only rely on the manga.
6 years ago
Freshman
One does simply choose his/her favorite anime :)
6 years ago
Freshman
angel beats because of the emotional appeal and the characters, especially hinata yui naoi and otonashi. they are my favorite characters. their development was astonishing and i never expected hinata to marry yui. i loved it when he did that. it was so nice and creative and it made him my favorite character of the anime. I loved otonashi for all of his quotes they were so creative and menat a lot to me in my heart. im almost crying just by typing this. it was a great anime and has made me enjoy everything life gives to me. i probably wouldn't be here with out angel beats and i would be totally different than i am now and im glad im not how i could have been if i had kept ignoring angel beats on netflix when i was searching for good anime to watch after i had finished hero tails. i love all of the music from angel beats and angel beats holds a big gap in my heart. ill never forget angel beats and will always get over excited when i even hear a reference or see anyone mention it even if they dont talk about it if they just mention the name. it means so much to me when i hear or see any reference to it
Modified by toxicbotto117, 6 years ago

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.