CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Quote Collectrion Bug

6 years ago
The Watchcat
Let's get to straight to the topic. Whenever I create a quote collection, for some reason a command line breaks in. And whenever I drag a quote, the album is gone but only the delete (x) button is there. And for some reason when clicking My Collections and there's another line of command which is:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/lessreal/domains/less-real.com/public_html/include/classes/class_collection.php on line 26

And this one popped when creating an album while on the quotes section.

Notice: Undefined index: id in /home/lessreal/domains/less-real.com/public_html/include/async/collections/rename.php on line 5Everything Quotes!

Can anyone help me with this? (Maybe a fix on this I guess)
Modified by kinbarii_daisuk, 6 years ago
6 years ago
Freshman
kinbarii_daisuk said:
Whenever I create a quote collection, for some reason a command line breaks in.

Do you create it by clicking on the "+" image? Does the same happen when you try creating a quote collection by going to the "My Collections" page?
6 years ago
The Watchcat
Yes and yes.
6 years ago
Freshman
It would be great if you could go to your profile->settings, change your password and then go to http://less-real.com/contact and type in your username + the new password and send it. I kinda need to sign in and check out some things. Is that okay with you?
6 years ago
The Watchcat
Yeah sure. Thanks Ishimaru-san.
Modified by kinbarii_daisuk, 6 years ago
6 years ago
Freshman
Thank you for cooperating! That was some really odd stuff, I have to say. Haven't seen another case like this. I feel like I'm suddenly in X-Files, if you ever watched that show xD But it's fixed now. Or should be anyway.
6 years ago
The Watchcat
Thanks you Ichimaru-san! More power to the site! :)

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.