CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Who are you?

6 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
"Who are you?" a friend asked a couple weeks ago. I was planning on responding with my name, but that was just a title bestowed upon me by society. It is not who I am, but something that is associated with me. If I mention my parents (and their job titles) I would not be describing myself, but trying do describe someone else. And if I mentioned what I have done so far, I would only mention that which I see as important accomplishments, ignoring the other stuff I've done. The only answer I could give my friend was that "I am I", although that may sound redundant!

So, how would you respond to the question, "Who are you?"
6 years ago
Freshman
I would say "Rawr .3." and slam the door in their face and leave. So... Rawr .3. -slams door-
6 years ago
The Underdog
I'm Batman.

P.S : It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.
6 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
But if you were to explain who you are to someone else, what would you do? When explaining, one tends to only mention what is relevant, leaving the other things one might do out. Being so, how can you define yourself accurately?
5 years ago
“Who am I? How can you ask such a stupid question? I am who I am!” - Hollow Ichigo
5 years ago
The Underdog
I'd say that it is non of your business.
800px-Fushimi%27s_Grin.png
5 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Hi "it is non of your business", it is a pleasure to know you!
5 years ago
The Potato King
"Who am I?"
I'm a product of everything that has happened in my life, the people I met, the things I saw, the things that left their marks, the choices I made, the things I indulged in!
A life can't be summarised in a few words.
People experience different emotions and paradigms at different times in their life.
And they all lead to the present, they all lead to the ME that exists right now.
The ME that exists in front of you.
Trying to categorise a person, using stereotypes to define a life is not only conceited but shows the inability of a person to grasp the wonders in front of him!
It matters not how strait the Gate
Nor how charged with punishment the scroll
I am the master of my fate
the captain of my soul!!
5 years ago
The Underdog
CrimsonNight said:
Hi "it is non of your business", it is a pleasure to know you!

Haha... Pleasure to know you too.
giphy.gif
5 years ago
RIP
Don't know what to say?

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.