CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

ACTIVE MEMBERS HEAD COUNT!!!

7 years ago
The Paper Kid
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 27
nightmarecrown...present?
7 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 5
I don't know how should I respond to this. Ehhmmm... Kamehameha?
7 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1
Stern22 is alive... somehow
7 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 9
Tsubamegaeshi secret sword technique..Im still here...
7 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2
Heyy there Everyone, Let's all be friends ^__^
7 years ago
The Underdog
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 21
Just registered, so presently i'm present in the present in this presentation of presentness??
7 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2
Hahaha that's a niice way to put it...I'm present too!!
7 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 414
Staz said:
Just registered, so presently i'm present in the present in this presentation of presentness??

My brain feels violated.
7 years ago
The Paper Kid
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 27
Ishimaru said:
Staz said:
Just registered, so presently i'm present in the present in this presentation of presentness??

My brain feels violated.

ditoo
7 years ago
The Underdog
Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 21
nightmarecrown said:
Ishimaru said:
Staz said:
Just registered, so presently i'm present in the present in this presentation of presentness??

My brain feels violated.

ditoo

Ahhaha, confusing but relevent brain twisters made by using a single word. Courtesy of Captain Jack Sparrow XD


12345



You have to be signed in to post on the forums.