CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Anime Music?

7 years ago
Hikikomori
I think Ishimaru should add a section specifically for some of the AWESOME anime openings. I know what your thinking, this is probably going off of the MAIN reason for this website (Words That Cut Deep). But it might be great I mean I love Ao No Exorcist Opening, Magi's, Naruto's and many more. So think about it Ishimaru. Make Rollarrr happy :D LOL

SPOILER (show)
ADD IT ISHIMARU!! MAKE ME HAPPY :D AND I'LL CUT YOUR DEBT. YOU KNOW THE ONE ABOUT NOT SAY: "What the hell Random. Posting comments about me tasting shit" xDD
Modified by Ishimaru, 7 years ago
7 years ago
Freshman
Anime openings, huh? But in what format? Like a youtube video? An mp3 download? As much as I want to make you happy, I'm not sure this is a good idea at the current time.
7 years ago
Hikikomori
Well it did say for the "future" so you have up to 2022 to make me happy! Posibly in a youtube format though.
7 years ago
Freshman
Cause if it's in youtube format, there could be a forum thread for sharing anime openings and endings. It could be fun! Or just favorite music in general.

RandomRollarrr said:
Well it did say for the "future" so you have up to 2022 to make me happy!

That long, huh? Cool!
Modified by Ishimaru, 7 years ago
7 years ago
Hikikomori
But.. of course sooner is better, right? Don't wanna make one of your active user upset right?
7 years ago
Freshman
Oi oi, are you threatening me? xD
7 years ago
Hikikomori
Hehe.. YESUH! Luckliy for you I won't hack the website. Maybe.
7 years ago
Freshman
good idea...
7 years ago
Hikikomori
Thanks cihuyman, o;o. Anyone has a particular favorite opening and or ending? Maybe band? I like Kung Fu Generation and SID lol.
7 years ago
Freshman
Good idea Rollarrr! Here's one of my favorites! It makes my heart go weep weep T___T

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.