CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

LET'S IMPROVE LESS-REAL

8 years ago
The Underdog
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 18
I think they should have share commands for sharing quotes into facebook, tweeter and ect.

They should have a poll for the quote of the week :D

any more suggestions how to make less-real more awesome??? :D
8 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 416
Very nice suggestions, ; But how do you imagine a poll for the quote of the week to work? You can't just let people vote for every quote that is here, cause there would be too many options. So how do you decide which ones go on the poll? xD
8 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 306
Then let the options just be of those that were approved during the last week or only those approved last week (which ever is more convenient).
8 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 306
Or how about randomly choosing a series or group of series (should have at least 10 quotes) which we can cast our votes for? That way we are promoting people into seeing anime and/or reading quotes that they might have not seen before.
Modified by CrimsonNight, 8 years ago
8 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 306
How about a way to organize our collected quotes folders alphabetically, by date, and/or by amounts of quotes in each?
8 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 416
CrimsonNight said:
Or how about randomly choosing a series or group of series (should have at least 10 quotes) which we can cast our votes for? That way we are promoting people into seeing anime and/or reading quotes that they might have not seen before.

Perhaps. But then it wouldn't really be the quote of the week, would it? Although maybe if you did that, but only out of the quotes that were added in the span of 7 days it could work. Perhaps picking out 10 seven day old quotes with the most rate ups could be a poll. But then you think why even have a poll? You could just pick the one with the most rate ups instantly.
CrimsonNight said:
How about a way to organize our collected quotes folders alphabetically, by date, and/or by amounts of quotes in each?

Yeah, this definitely needs to be done. Where would you expect to seem them organized though? Only in the "My Collections" page? Or everywhere?
8 years ago
The Underdog
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 18
then how about anime of the week would be assigned then every quotes that is found on the anime will be on the poll??
8 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 416
NaughtyAnime said:
then how about anime of the week would be assigned then every quotes that is found on the anime will be on the poll??

How to decide the anime of the week then?
8 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 306
Ishimaru said:
Yeah, this definitely needs to be done. Where would you expect to seem them organized though? Only in the "My Collectuions" page? Or everywhere?

It would be better to have them organized everywhere, but only have the options to organize them in "My Collections" page.

Ishimaru said:
Perhaps. But then it wouldn't really be the quote of the week, would it? Although maybe if you did that, but only out of the quotes that were added in the span of 7 days it could work. Perhaps picking out 10 seven day old quotes with the most rate ups could be a poll. But then you think why even have a poll? You could just pick the one with the most rate ups instantly.

To me, quote of the week only means that it was the quote chosen for that week choosen by many accounts even if they could only choose from a series. But hey, we could also choose quotes from a span of 7 days, the only problem I see with that is that the quotes that came 7 days earlier have an advantage over those that just came out recently. It would be better to choose the quote of the week from a 14-7 days span.
Modified by CrimsonNight, 8 years ago
8 years ago
The Underdog
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 18
1. WEEKLY ANIME

NEEDED
A place or a folder in the drag to collect for the chosen quote

PROCEDURE
The admin will choose 5- 10 anime for the poll

every character of the anime that have quotes will be the nominates
Example:
Anime: Fairy tail
Characters: Erza Scarlet

(all of Erza Scarlet present Quotes)

Gray Fullbuster
……………………………and so on..
Anime: Angel Beats
(up to the desire amount of anime of the admin)

HOW TO VOTE
Every member of Less-real can choose as many as he want

PROCEDURE
1st pick the desire quote
2nd drag the quote to the folder or place (as mention before in needed)
Last, every quote drag in the folder will be a counted vote for the weekly quote

HOW TO CHOOSE THE WINNER
The admin will now add up all the votes and the quote that has the most vote win as the first place up to the tenth place

*the winner of the weekly quote will be the nominees of the quote of the month (will be discuss soon)

NOTE:
There will only be 3 winners of weekly quotes for every month 1st week 2ndweek and third week. The fourth week will be the time of voting for the quote of the month.
Every quote of the month will be placed in the “Anime Quote hall of fame “

OTHER SUGGESTION for the having more members and popularity of the website

share command or button for facebook, tweeter and etc.
will be cooperating with other website for anime online watching like animetv.com



ITS VERY LONG BUT I HOPE YOU READ IT :))


1234



You have to be signed in to post on the forums.