CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Personality

7 years ago
Freshman
Just write your favorite anime personality and (if you want) write why?
Oh and share your favorite quote of that kind of anime character.
IF it's too much of a bother don't write a quote.
I can only read/alter/reply to this during weekends.
Do you get my drift?
Anyway, bye. (for now)
7 years ago
Hikikomori
I think naruto globally matches with what most people need to go trough life.

All the problems of being different, of not fitting, of not being the smartest/strongest, and overcoming all of the problems by hard work and not giving up.

Quote "My power isn't the Rasengan or Sage Jutsu or the Nine Tails chakra. My power is right here. [points to the center of his chest]"
6 years ago
Freshman
Now that you mention it, I guess it is. Your quote is very relatable, it feels as if I am yearning for an ideal like that. No, that one day I would like to hear those words come from my own heart. Though, what he is referring to by pointing to his heart is sort of abstract.
6 years ago
Freshman
Naruto's personality is my favourite as well. Because he's optimistic, caring, trys and trys until he succeeds and is generally carefree.

I would so love to be more like Naruto Uzumaki! If I could inject a shot of any anime characters personality, it would be his...

"TEME"

Sasuke-pawned
6 years ago
Freshman
I agree about Naruto. He is amazing at always getting back on track when life shoves him to the side.

Personally, I just can't help but love Edward Elric. Half of the time he doesn't know what he's doing or if he's doing the right thing, but he keeps on moving. He goes through a difficult time accepting his limitations as a human being. I think we all go through something similar. Not being able to help or save somebody. Not having the skill or courage to do something. Always doubting ourselves and our convictions. And most importantly not being able to be perfect, always making mistakes. Eventually he comes into terms with his weaknesses and instead of crying over it, turns his mistakes into valuable lessons and thus gains new strength. If you think about it, he actually learns to use alchemy on an emotional level. Turning negative to positive. His ultimate strength.

The quote would be "A lesson without pain is meaningless. That's because no one can gain without sacrificing something. But by enduring that pain and overcoming it, he shall obtain a powerful, unmatched heart... A Fullmetal Heart.", DUH. I feel like I'll turn it into a cliche by overusing it, but it's just THAT good.
6 years ago
Freshman
Luffy He Has A Brave Heart And Is Willing To Help Almost Everybody And That Is Why I Want His Personality!
6 years ago
Freshman
My favorite personality is Komui Lee (D.Gray-man).
Pretty much, he's a forth-giving, though sometimes foolish, serious personality type. He does his best to protect everyone he can, though in his position there isn't much he can do. He gave up his freedom to be with his little sister, because he wanted to protect her as best he could. Yes, there are many-a silly moment where he goofs off or he acts much younger than his age, but I see it as a try and keep the environment he's in light and low-stress as most working beneath him are of younger ages and the stress may just become too much for him. But he also has his somber moments, where he's completely serious and is a no-BS type of man.
Quote: "It's not a sacrifice. We're helping each other so we can live."
6 years ago
Freshman
Rawr .3.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.