CategoriesIntroductions Users List Who is Online

It really has been quite a long long time.

1 month ago
Freshman
Hello all! Feel free to just call me Cole. :)

I used to have an account on here, but I'd honestly like to forget about it. I believe that I am no longer the person I was in Middle School, and therefore felt some ridiculous need to create a new account to represent who I feel I am in the moment. In other words, I'm reaching for a fresh start everywhere I am and everywhere I go, now that I am almost a year out of High School.

I would like to introduce myself a tad:

My name is, as previously stated, Cole. I'm a 19 year old boy living in the United States, and still trying to figure myself out. All I've gathered about myself thus far is that I love playing multiplayer games(although I suck at shooters), I have a love-hate relationship with the art of creating music, I love eating and trying new foods, and I'm on a somewhat lonely and uneventful journey to not only become the best person that I can be, but be there for others who are also feeling lonely like myself.

Now to end it off with *maybe* a slightly cheesy note? I just gotta get it out there...:

All I want for the world is good people, good thoughts, good food, good art, good care, good safety, good times... more importantly, I desperately want to help the world receive and develop respect, kindness, a willingness to improve, and a whole lot of love to go around.

One of the biggest things for me is knowing that I've made somebody happy. Of course, I don't want to forget what it's like to be made happy, myself. But it is so important to me that my peers feel the very things that I love most...
-Being taken on a trip to un/known. -Surprised with a nice gift, no matter how big or small. -Gifted with food. Any delicious meal at all, anything from convenience store snack to homecooked dinner. -Listened to when I need to vent about today's or even yesterday's negative events, even if I'm not looking for a solution. -Hugged. It doesn't matter when. -Reassured, although this one may be broad. -Laughed with. Or even just a smile. -Entertained. Also a broad topic including playing some type of card/board/social/video game, watching a movie/show, going out bowling, etc.

To make a long list short, let's say that I just want people to feel loved. I want to take what my heart knows and loves and share it with the people I truly care about.

So if you're feeling down in the dumps, lonely, or even just bored, I'm more than happy to have a conversation! Let's get to know each other and create a stronger bond in this community together, right?

It feels strange, yet kinda nice to be back on Less-Real. I look forward to getting to know everybody who still exists and/or thrives on this silent site. :baibaiplz:
Modified by ColeWIP, 1 month ago

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.