CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Less-Real Reborn

11 months ago
Let us know how to improve the website. We'd love to hear all your great ideas!
9 months ago
The Underdog
Okay, so this is just my ideas. May not be the best, probably wonky, but just some I feel could work.
1. Allow us to link sources. Some people may get them from the Wiki (For example, my very first submissions for Nel were from her Wiki cause I didn't know which episode she said it in). This would allow the mods to still verify that it was said, and it would save more time than spending ages trying to find a website for a specific anime.
2. Explain the reasons why the Quote got rejected. Some people are shy to ask, or even if they aren't, they would just be confused. Instead of having them left guessing, it would just be more beneficial for there to be a small box with the reason, or which rule it broke, etc etc.

Those two were my main two cents, I hope I didn't come off rude, just thought to add in my tidbit ideas!
9 months ago
#NellielBestGirl

I think both of these are great ideas. We do have a "link" section in text but I'll show this to the staff so we could possibly implement it for quotes. Thanks for this great feedback!
9 months ago
The Underdog
Alright, thank you for the kind words! I appreciate it!
9 months ago
No problem :D
5 months ago
Freshman
I wish there was a delete account button, cuz I really want to start over my account too.

If not... I would like if we have an option that we can change our username.
Modified by cutielove077, 5 months ago
5 months ago
We'll look into it. I struggled with the same thing. I have an old account I strayed away from haha
5 months ago
#cutielove077 So I talked with a head staff member. To go through the changes of setting it up to where you can change your username would be a monstrous task to code into the website. Unfortunately, due to the site being very old with dirt old coding, we won't be undergoing any changes for the usernames. I'm very sorry.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.