CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Who is back on here?

1 year ago
Aspiring Vigilante
Now that I have been back on this site for a couple of months since I thought it shut down forever. I would like to know who is still on here? I wanna use this site like I did months ago and build a community.
1 year ago
The Watchcat
Heyya mate ..hw u doin ?I wud like to be part of this community!!;)
1 year ago
Freshman
hola
1 year ago
The Watchcat
Hey KITKAT..hws ur weeknd goin?! :sayhiplz:
1 year ago
The Watchcat
It's just sad to see this awesome place go to ruin :(
1 year ago
Freshman
Hey there, is someone here? Just made an account, but this community seems dead. Quite sad, it must've been a great place.
1 year ago
The Watchcat
It was. I miss it a lot :( @liev_astrid

Nice to meet ya.
11 months ago
Wandering Ghost
Fun times, but can't say my self that anything much has changed. Stay positive.
10 months ago
Freshman
I miss this place honestly. To be perfectly honest, I don't really keep up with anime ever anymore, but this community was great. To my extremely weird thirteen-year-old self, anyway. Who, for some reason, couldn't think of a better username than "BadUsername." I could've at least put in a little effort. But it's whatever now. I have the deep down hope that somebody that I knew on here would show up and recognize me. To anybody who is new here, you all deeply missed out... I wish y'all could've experienced this site when it was almost thriving.
10 months ago
The Watchcat
When this place thrived, it was the best form of social media I ever used. Very wholesome.. awesome people.. friendly competition with quoting... Awesome and respectable people.... I miss the old less-real

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.