CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Less-Real is shutting down

1 year ago
Freshman
Hello friends,

As you can tell from the title, Less-Real will soon be closing its doors.
Which shouldn't be that surprising, since the site hasn't been properly taken care of for a long time.
It's been slowly dying for several years. And so the time has come to put it out of its misery.
It recently had its 8 year old birthday and that is quite old for a site like this. It truly lived a full and beautiful life.
I owe a lot to it. My life has been changed for the better because of it. Probably more than others, since Less-Real is like my child.
I've met some amazing people here. Relationships that have grown beyond the site and I'm sure will continue to last after it's gone.

I've always felt like our community here was very unique. For some reason those are the kind of people that got attracted.
I'm very glad about that. If any of you wish to say goodbye, please drop a reply here.

Most of all, I wish you all the best in your lives and to find your happiness.
Thank you for being a part of this site. It truly meant a lot to me.

Less-Real will be permanently shutting down on February 22nd, 2019.
Make sure to export your quote collections, if you don't wish to lose them.
1 year ago
Sensitive Crevice Lord
What a sad day for us all, but thanks for all you and everyone else have done for the site homie! Quotes I found here have changed my perspective and life tbh. I joke around a lot, but I'm glad I experienced and had the chance to be involved in less-real. Had an amazing run and some pretty cool peeps.

If anyone sees this and wants to get in touch, my email is on my profile yah.
1 year ago
The Watchcat
Waaaat!! yo serious noooooooo!!! …I dont wanna part with LR…these quotes,images and frnz helped me in moments when i was goin through shit!!isnt there any alternative? Like create another LR so we can pack our bags and shift there?nooo is this a prank…if so please dont!!! Guess ill be ill be havin my 1 year anniversary with this website(8th feb)in all grief …*Sobs*Nooo …
1 year ago
The Watchcat
This is my one and only and 1st social website …and can u say me how to export images and quotes …………even tho this website's speciality is deserted and solitude …but still common ishi-senpai…cant u creat another one plz…
1 year ago
The Paper Kid
I'm sad. Like real sad. Less-Real has always been a part of me. I truly express my deepest gratitude for those 6 long years of being a part of this awesome community. Less-Real will always have a special place in my heart! Thank you everyone especially to Ishi-san, Piyush aka Love, Tigrex and Samu! Those days we spent on Skype were really fun! I wish you guys all the best that life could offer! To every member of this community, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING LESS-REAL!!
Modified by Rade, 1 year ago
1 year ago
The Watchcat
I still cant believe my own eyes:(T_T
1 year ago
The Girl Scout
It also makes me sad. It would be so nice, even if it's not taken care of to just let it sit. So many people love this site.
Well, at least we have the Discord server! And that you aren't planning on shutting down, are you?
1 year ago
The Watchcat
Life is a race, leave behind your worries.
Think positive always and you will finally reach success.
Good luck!
Hi is for a minute
but ‘goodbye’ takes forever,
May you be blessed
and succeed in all your endeavors!
Goodbye and Be Blessed!
1 year ago
The Mad Philosopher
Lasted how much it lasted. Half dead for years.

Will forever keep it in my heart.
Glad I found it and glad I could find friends that are not just on less-real anymore.
Thanks to this site I've even found my current SO.

We've created a while ago a Discord server. And I think it'll be the only connection to less-real there is.
https://discord.gg/3Zd46Uc
It's not very active, but at least, there will be some people with common goals with which you might will build friendships, play, and enjoy your time together.

1 year ago
The Watchcat
Thankq for recommending discord!!

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.