CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Do you dream when you sleep?

6 years ago
Freshman
Freud says that it is the outlet of the unconscious or the id. If it's too personal, you re not obliged.
6 years ago
Freshman
I definitely dream sometimes. Or maybe I always dream? I'm curious whether it's possible NOT to dream. Maybe we just don't remember.
6 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
I have the same dream lately, or rather nightmare... I'm in an abandoned building and at some given point a friend of mine opens a door. When he opens it I hear a loud scream and I wake up T_T
It scared the flying **** out of me the first time xD. Other than that. I rarely dream, or I just don't remember...
6 years ago
Freshman
I'm dreaming.Who doesn't dreaming?But when i'm tired,i'm not dreaming anymore
6 years ago
Freshman
I don't always dream when I sleep, but when I do its a nightmare after watching horror movies
6 years ago
Freshman
I always have this nightmare that I'm in an old abandoned building, we're locked in and we fight the Mc donald's gang. But they're realistic, like cosplayers. And every time I dream something with Ronald Mc donald in it, it's like a connected series. And the weird part is I have deja vu all the time.
Maybe all of us do dream but few of us remember. Remember that are dreams are always hazy? and they are interconnected to each other? There are parts that we do or don't remember, and the ones that we do remember are parts of the longer ones from different times.
Ever dreamed that you slipped and fell then you woke up? I always have that kind of dream, usually I fall down or trip but recently the feeling I had was that, I was covered in lotion then I slipped on the tiles.
6 years ago
Freshman
he's with me. and we're happy. that is what i dream every time i sleep. too bad. we're not a couple yet. i guess. that's a dream. and always be a dream. :)
6 years ago
Freshman
Rarely remember what I dreamed. But usually I dream of strange things.
6 years ago
Freshman
Yeah, just this week I dreamed that I woke up and reviewed my notes in the middle of the night but i was actually asleep. I always tell my dorm mates what I dream about, a one time it went like: I woke up and told them about it then I woke up then I asked them about it then it wasn't real after all and my friend says INCEPTION. Is it inception?
ZakuroToshino I wrote about the MC Donald part already right? I was actually always always with the person that I like all the time. -> An example of the id at work.
6 years ago
Freshman
Hmm, interesting topic, I hardly ever dream at night, but if I sleep during the day (I occasionally have after noon cat naps after work), I dream vividly! Which is so weird right?

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.