CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

Naruto Shippuden Quotes

2 years ago
Freshman

What's up everyone? I'm NenshōKage, and I'm a newcomer to the world of Online Blogging, and my main topic for Blogs is the Naruto Universe. I cover topics from all over the Franchise; from the original Naruto, to Naruto Shippuden, and even Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. That includes all of the movies, and my goal is to one day be the best Online Naruto Blogger ever, that is my dream. Anyway, what I'm here for is quotes. Specifically from all of the Hokage, and not necessarily the famous ones, I'm searching for every cool statement that has ever come out of their mouths, that includes Danzō Shimura as he was the Sixth Hokage Candidate. If you have any, then please post them here!
2 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
DATTEBAYO!

Just kidding
This is probably the best quote I've heard from the series(I dropped the series for a long time now)

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace"
2 years ago
Freshman
Few ones that I love:

While you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
The weaker you are the louder you bark.
2 years ago
Hikikomori
Here are some of my favourite Naruto Shippuden quotes by Jiraiya. (Do note I'm not sure if he said these in Shippuden or just Naruto, but I'm quite positive it's in Shippuden, and also despite not being Hokage it's been hinted that he would have become Hokage if he didn't leave)

''When people get hurt they learn to hate, when people hurt others they become hated and raced with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you.''

''Whenever someone is still thinking of you, that's where home is.''

''When you feel your time has come, then I shall rewind time. When you feel alone, I'll be there to wipe away the fears. You can't see me. But I am there''

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.