CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

what anime quote do you like most?

8 years ago
Freshman
With kindness comes naivete. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward. If you can't accept any of that, you are not fit to be a magical girl
8 years ago
Freshman
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood:

'' There's no such thing as a painless lesson. They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary, you can't gain anything without losing something first. If you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you will find you have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle ''

Makishima Shougo:

'' I think the only time people really have value is when they act according to their own will ''

Ciel Phantomhive:

'' Pain tends to heal as time passes, but personally, I don't want time to heal my wounds. You may think you've escaped the pain and forgotten it, but that's nothing more than stagnation. You can't move forward without the pain ''
8 years ago
Freshman
“Hey! I’m totally an adult! I bitch and whine, lie through my teeth, and do things that are unfair”
8 years ago
Freshman
"People fear death because they don't understand it, and we're afraid of strangers because we don't know them. Not being able to understand the one you love... is the worst fear of all." - Mitsuzaki Yosuga
8 years ago
Freshman
"First, we are born in the same galaxy. Born of the same species. Our lifetimes overlap. The meetings between humans are so unlikely as to be miraculous. To laugh, to cry, and to fall in love... Everyone is made up of a collection of 1% chances. Thus, I'm dazzled by the fact that there are so many miracles in this world." - Ichinomiya Kou
8 years ago
Freshman
My Faverite Quote Would Be:

I've Set Myself To Become King Of The Pirates... And If I Die Trying... Then At Least I Tried - Luffy (One Piece)
7 years ago
Freshman
Here's my unforgettable quote. :D
7 years ago
The Underdog
The trick of real combat is that everyone is human.

- Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
7 years ago
Freshman
Mine... Rawr .3.
7 years ago
Freshman
Monkey D Luffy Said: I will have a crew and ship better than yours and we will have the greatest hoard of treasure in the world"

This is the Line that cant vanished to my mind :))

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.