CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Gravity falls anyone?

5 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
Gravity_Falls_logo.png

I watch gravity falls and many people don't, atleast from where I come from. But I thought some people here might like it. If you do, please drop in and have some discussions on it like post theories or stuff. And if you don't, go ahead and watch a couple of episodes, I guarantee it is a cool show, plus it is for all ages. So, on to the discussions then...

99f7cfd7060d39593387445639230342.jpg

I absolutely love gravity falls!

:inloveplz:
Modified by Yash5, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Sensitive Crevice Lord
Watched it with little sister, and it is one of the better shows on Disney haha....It ended pretty quickly though, but I thought it was awesome that whoever was writing the story decided to end it the way he wanted to instead of selling out the story for money and it's popularity to Disney. Hmmmm I guess I went off topic, but nevertheless, my fav character was probably Mabel.

I just wish they had done an episode where like Mabel and Dipper were shown as grown ups in the future, and then at the end of that episode, they went back in time to the present (but I guess that would be kinda copying a Nick show).
Modified by Haroldian, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Great, so do you agree with the ending or are you the type of person wishing for a season 3?
5 years ago
Sensitive Crevice Lord
I'm cool with them ending it in 2 seasons instead of putting in last minute, sh1tty writing just to make a few quick bucks. Wby? It's alright if you think differently about it yashmoney.
Modified by Haroldian, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Well, I'm kinda fine with it I guess, although some part of me wants gravity falls to live on. So, how many stars would you give the show?

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.