CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

What if everyone you know was going to die tomorrow?

7 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 414
If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
6 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2
I can do nothing but to feel pain for them!
cause god has decided to get them!
6 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 306
Those this "everyone we know is going to die" include us? (I wouldn't want to live in a world without them...)
6 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 414
CrimsonNight said:
Those this "everyone we know is going to die" include us? (I wouldn't want to live in a world without them...)

What do you mean does it include us? I meant as in all your friends, family and so on.
6 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 306
Ishimaru said:
CrimsonNight said:
Those this "everyone we know is going to die" include us? (I wouldn't want to live in a world without them...)

What do you mean does it include us? I meant as in all your friends, family and so on.


I was asking if we are also going to die?
I would visit the people I love, admire, and/or care about the most.
6 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 414
CrimsonNight said:
I was asking if we are also going to die?

Nope. Just the people you care about.
6 years ago
Freshman
Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
I'd go and make more friends, I don't have anyone that close. C'est la vie I guess.
6 years ago
The Watchcat
Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 12
maybe i'll visit my mom n dad first
6 years ago
Egg Celent Pen Quake
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 39
Spend time with my family... And pray...



You have to be signed in to post on the forums.