CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Greatest fear

8 years ago
Freshman
Exartia said:
My worst fear is if I bleed to much. A simple cut won't work on me. I had accidents before like rolling down in the stairs and my head bleeds too much and so on. *sigh My childhood days suck.

I love how chill you are about it. Like "Yeah, I've almost bled to death a couple of times. Sigh... My childhood sucks" XD
8 years ago
Freshman
My greatest fear is that i will not be love by another person coz i'm a Idiot...
8 years ago
Freshman
Honestly my greatest fear well there are 2 of them for me the first one is being forgotten, i mean in the sense of the memory of who i am, all ive accomplished never being carried on to the point where its as if i never existed in life or to anyone. my Second greatest fear is quick sand and no not in the sense of the physical sense but in the mental. Meaning i have a plan set in motion and then one thing goes wrong and then another and then another and before you truly know it your in over your head and i cant escape much like quicksand. it took me watching a movie called the replacements for me to understand that quicksand was a fear i held for a long time i just never knew how to put it into words
8 years ago
Hikikomori
My greatest fear is to stop being afraid of life. It makes things to become numb and pointless as contradictory as it sounds, fear makes thing more interesting.
8 years ago
Freshman
The only thing I'm actually afraid of are little dead girls. Screw those things.
8 years ago
The Watchcat
Ishimaru said:
I love how chill you are about it. Like "Yeah, I've almost bled to death a couple of times. Sigh... My childhood sucks" XD

Life goes on even if I wanted to go back to those days so it's fine if I'm like that XD
8 years ago
Freshman
My worst fear is probably not knowing...
Growing up I had a lot of "unknowns".
"Is Grandpa okay? Why does he look so sick?" (He had cancer)
"Why is Aunty crying and covered in boo-boos?" (She was being abused by her husband)
"I hope Mommy is okay..." (She was never home, anything coul have happened)
So pretty much, since then I just can't stand not knowing, it will literally induce panic attacks.

**Most ridiculous fear ever, but still my biggest**
8 years ago
The Underdog
MY GREATEST FEAR IS "REALITY" !!!
7 years ago
Freshman
pirondi said:
My greatest fear is to stop being afraid of life. It makes things to become numb and pointless as contradictory as it sounds, fear makes thing more interesting.
To people who has thought about this kind of thing a lot this is totally real. I'm basically not afraid of life and between the suckish hours in school, my broken laptop, my unread reading list and among many others i totally think about life, death, social strata, love, relationships, and my chuniibyou as a totally intelligent person which I AM, not. Ahh, life is totally boring. Pointless, look we live to learn, slave to earn, beg to survive, (at some point we might lose sense of humanity) and die what is left of us ashes and dirt nothing more nothing less.
Thing is I'm stuck between being dead and not being dead, dead at heart but not in a physical being. this is not a fear. but basically the living embodiment of a fear worth fearing. And in a shorter sense i don't know what is beyond death an endless black or a heaven or hell or just feeling the pain of dying and dying in itself and nothing will be left of us, oblivion will happen, records beaten, inventions forgotten as the times change, basically we cannot be living forever. We can however live in others (not in a ghost possess way) in how we show ourselves depending on how we change them and how they will change others. Then it all depends, another fear worth fearing -not knowing for there are a million possibilities and in these oblivion will always always be present so wanting to live on forever cannot become a reality but merely just an ideal.
Modified by Ichigo_gyunyu, 7 years ago
7 years ago
The Paper Kid
disappearing or dying without doing anything for the good of all,
not accomplishing your dreams...
but fading away into the void,
into nothing...fading away from everyone's memory,
and becoming nothing..
just a person that was there, and now...his not

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.