CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Notice Board and Events

4 years ago
NEET Detective
The two are tied together in some way so I'll start with events. Since this is a community about anime, manga and such things we could hold events. The "last post" game was a nice shot at it, but it's too drawn out and random. Events could be held like Simulwatches or Chat Discussions. If a person looks around the net there are several online places where people can watch the same video at exactly the same time (or even code this into the site as an additional feature into the chat for example) so we could watch the same anime at the same time and chat about it meanwhile. Or there is this "Chat Discussion" thing where people choose a time when they all go online in the chat to discuss a specific thing (from the quality of branches in South Africa to the latest episode of an airing anime). Both of it could be arranged by the community itself as they are quite simple, but if it was built into L-R it would be much better in my opinion.
And then, Notice Board. Site updates could be posted somewhere on the forum and this Notice Board could appear for people who are logged in. This would point them to the thread with the changes or the event that is about to be held.
This chat allows for countless way to give a shove in the back of the activity of the community. It's a great first step.
4 years ago
NEET Detective
I'm sure we can think of countless ideas about this site full of potentional. But then again, it all comes to these who run it. Even if we hang over some ideas to them, what is their intention is what matters.
4 years ago
NEET Detective
Well, what is the intention of everything on the internet? The whole idea might have started out from the military's idea for communication in remote places, but it is now nothing more than a source of entertainment. So, the site's purpose should be entertainment as well. A site visited by a handful of people who don't even post or comment is not entertaining at all. That's why I'm looking for ways. I'm too lazy to run these, that's the main reason I put my ideas up in this feedback section.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.