CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

New anime??

4 years ago
Hikikomori
Hi! I just finished another anime which made me cry :'(..... but I was wondering what your guys's favorite animes are!! If I haven't watched them then i'll put them on my list XD
4 years ago
The Paper Kid
What genre do yah want? :planningplz:
4 years ago
Hikikomori
honestly anything!! I want to explore all types of genre!
4 years ago
The Paper Kid
I see. Okay first stop, "action". Have you seen Black Lagoon?
4 years ago
NEET Detective
Some random "must watch" titles:
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
It's a horror/mystery anime. There is everything in here that one needs: twisted people, psychopaths, murders etc. And you can actually piece together the puzzle before the series tell the answers to you. It's a quite alright anime.
Opening

- Toradora!
Some romance. I rarely take a liking to these, but this one won me easily. There is nothing much that I can tell besides this, so just give it a try.
Opening

- Gosick
Some lighter mystery with romance added into the mixture. Nowhere near as good a mystery as Higurashi and not even close to Toradora! in terms of romance, but it's still a nice watch if you want to just sit back and relax from the heavier series.
Opening

- Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
This one may not look it, but it is a quite serious anime with it's message and all. Add to it the psychological state of the characters and you have an anime that is quite close to a masterpiece. It is considered to be a must watch for everyone watching anime. The series was later adapted into two movies and added the ending of the story in the form of a third movie. The first two movies are exactly the same as the TV series so feel free to watch the 3 movies.
Here is the Opening... and here is what you should Expect.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
4 years ago
Hikikomori
ummm no i have not seen the action one

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.