CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Offline for "Decades"

4 years ago
NEET Detective
Alright, so there is this Users List thingie. The thing I noticed while playing around with several ordering was that a lot of people are listed to have been offline for "4 decades". After that it jumps to "5 years". If the listing is correct, then 45 pages of users have this set like this plus 1, when ordered by "Last Seen" in ascending. This "issue" is really minor and ignorable since noone really cares is someone was offline for that long or 1 year. However, if for some reason it starts to happen to more active users, (which I doubt,) then it can cause some trouble.
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
So do you know what the 4 decades thingy really means?
4 years ago
NEET Detective
If my memory serves right, then a decade translates into 10 years in my language. Meaning 4 decades would be 40 years.
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
I know that decades means 10 years,but what I wanted to know was what exactly is 4 decades in this website.
It's impossible for someone to be online for 40 years. This site was created 6-7 years ago.
4 years ago
NEET Detective
That's obvious you know...
4 years ago
KokoRo-Sama
What's with this conversation. It seems to be going no where... Was it a waste of my time? Yes... Yes, iz the right answer..
*Takes Tsurugi-chan away*
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Nah, I got it already.
This decades thingy, are just years. Same for instance, active 4 decades ago. It actually means 4 years ago.
And of course, this kind of conversion is only available in this site XDDD
Modified by Tsurugi, 4 years ago
4 years ago
KokoRo-Sama
Tsurugi said:
Nah, I got it already.
This decades thingy, are just years. Same for instance, active 4 decades ago. It actually means 4 years ago.

*Slaps Tsurugi chan* Don't talk back
/runs away/
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
HeaRt said:
Tsurugi said:
Nah, I got it already.

*Slaps Tsurugi chan* Don't talk back
/runs away/

Oh, sorry Kaichou~
4 years ago
KokoRo-Sama
Don mai, Don mai.
I also apologize for getting mad.
*Tsundere Mode ON*

It's not like I want to say sorry because I did somethin' wrong. It was also your fault for getting out of line. Hmph
/runs away/

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.