CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Chat Panel

4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Is it just for me or is it also gone on yours? (the chat room)
4 years ago
Further Kinky Beadly
For me it's still there
It might be a problem with your profile or browser
Try cleaning yar browsing data
4 years ago
The Underdog
It is gone for me as-well. I deleted the cookies for this domain and I also did an 'Empty Cache and Hard Reload' and still nothing. When I inspected the navigation html I noticed that it was actually still there, but just commented out. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not. If you go to the page it would have brought you to it instead takes you to a chat on another domain.
4 years ago
The Stalker
The chat was just for testing, and it was too buggy, it will be back in the future (hopefully soon)
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Thanks for the info, Samu.
3 years ago
The Stalker
The chat is back
Less-Real Chat
3 years ago
NEET Detective
The chat is not back. (I haven't seen it thought even when it was here for the first time.) The button at the top redirects me to the quotes. Also, if I try to go to "less-real.com/chat" I still get redirected to quotes.
3 years ago
Freshman
Thank you for bringing that up, Cregath. There was a bug where going to the chat only worked for some time after logging into your account. But that has been fixed. Let me know if there are still problems.
3 years ago
NEET Detective
It looks like i have the same problem as @Cregath. But it doesn't looks like it's fixed for me.
3 years ago
Freshman
Are you sure you're going through the link in the menu? Because that is important. You can't just go to http://www.less-real.com/chat from here. Or you can, but only after you've gone there once through the link in the menu. That's because the chat is on another domain and in general another site, so you need to be authenticated first.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.