CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Favorite Anime!!!

4 years ago
Hikikomori
Can you guys help me find new anime's to watch?? I don't know which ones are good.
4 years ago
NEET Detective
You could start with telling us what kind of animes you watched/liked (and if possible, then why you liked them). Also, what others call "good" might not be "good" for you (same way around), so people can't really tell you what are good animes, but they can still recommend you some titles depending on what you like. (That's what I'm about to do once I get my answers. ^^) Aaaaaaand there I go again: aimlessly making a post a lot longer than it needs to be just because I think it's short...
4 years ago
Hikikomori
Ok well I have watched Vampires knight, Black Butler, Fate/stay, and more but I like those kind of animes.
4 years ago
NEET Detective
So, it's some darker stuff (like vampires and demons) with a decent amount of action and occasional twists I take. Let's see...
Dance in the Vampire Bund is a quite underrated anime, but doesn't really go above average. However, it does have most of the elements I think you like.
Darker than Black is one of my all-time favorites. It has a darker feel to it and is quite nicely packed with both action and dialogues (and not to an overwhelming extent, which is important). The series has a good amount of twists as well. This might be the best fit for your criterias at the moment.
Ergo Proxy is another good series. However, the amount of dialogues and underlying meanings might be too much for someone new to anime.
Kara no Kyoukai is a very good movie series made by ufotable. It has outstanding graphics and is set in the same universe as Fate/stay night. It doesn't really have any downsides, but the occasional gore (especially in the last few episodes) might turn some people off. It however is not that large an amount in my opinion.
Owari no Seraph is a recent series that a lot of people basically worship at the moment. I was however never into it that much. Though it has most of the stuff I think you look for. Might as well give it a shot.

Nothing else really comes to mind other than these. Ignoring your preferences however, I would also like to suggest watching Mushishi. It's completely different from the ones you listed, but you might actually like it. It shows another face of anime. ^^
4 years ago
The Underdog
Death Note, Pandora Hearts, Hellsing, Code Geass
4 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
This is the hardest question to answer! But in my opinion Gintama is the GOAT it's literally a masterpiece. I cant forget to mention bleach also! Its an addiction
These are my top favorites and there's A LOT of great anime you can watch xx

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.