CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

Let's see who is the best villian in anime?

4 years ago
Freshman
In my opinion anime is an art form.I love the stories, i love the heroes but every hero needs a villian.Every Batman need a Joker.
And i m not talking about the power.Im talking about the villians that makes your skin crawl, about the bad guys that makes you so angry that they are alive you just want to go in the 2D world and kill him by yourself.
I m first so...
i vote for The Major from Helsing.He was crazy.He was just pure evil.He just loved war.
Modified by bigiuclau, 4 years ago
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
bigiuclau said:
about the bad guys that makes you so angry that they are alive you just want to go in the 2D world and kill him by yourself..

hmmh... hmmh...

I would like to kill this guy...
Sword-Art-Online-episode-24-Oberon-lick-Asuna.png

and this guy

http://myanimelist.net/character/125572/Klancain
277695.jpg
Modified by kogasakaYou, 4 years ago
4 years ago
Freshman
You are damn right.I almost slapped the screen when i saw that scene is sword art.
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
samething happen in S2 too... I want to post it... but my heart not ready for that... :givingupplz:
Modified by kogasakaYou, 4 years ago
4 years ago
Freshman
tokyo_ghouls_01_1.jpg
this ghoul!!!!
if she didn't died already
uurgh i hate her

8a21fda1dc696fdf0211680ae6adbcde.jpg

and that pshyco
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
heee.
no.2 its ok... but... Im not really hate that ghoul...
4 years ago
NEET Detective
You seriously want to kill Rize? She was the best character from the series and by the end Kaneki is more of a villain. >.<
Let's see, villains... villains that I actually hate and want to kill too? I'm not sure if there is any...

Maybe Ochiai for Sidonia no Kishi for obvious reasons... (though it's only obvious in the manga).
ochiai_50352.jpg

Oh, wait... there is also Femto... If you watched/read Berserk, then you probably know the reasons. I don't want to spoil this for anyone. ^^
Femto-Fan-art-berserk-the-anime-manga-38109348-794-1123.jpg

Neither of them are even close to the title of "Best Villain" however. There are countless better villains out there, but the OP asked for the ones that I hate and want to kill. You just simply can't hate the best villains out there. ^^
(These 2 are however easy to hate and with good reason.)
Modified by Cregath, 4 years ago

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.