CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

New site theme

4 years ago
Freshman
I welcome all of those who will accidentally stumble upon this topic (I know there won't be many of you)!
I have just added an option to switch to a light theme on the site. You can find it at http://www.less-real.com/settings/website (note: you do have to be signed in). For now it's only accessible to registered users. But I'm thinking of maybe making this the default theme. Meaning that unregistered users will see the light theme when they come in for the first time. Or at least try it out as the default theme for a limited period of time and see how it goes. I think for certain people it might feel more inviting. But do know that the option to still use the dark theme will always remain. I would never dare take that away.

Anyway, any feedback about all of this is welcome here.

P.S. I only put this in "Casual Discussions", because that's probably where this is most likely to get noticed. R-right?..
Modified by Ishimaru, 4 years ago
4 years ago
NEET Detective
Nice job on the light theme! =D Though I don't like having my eyes burned out at the bright light XD Hacker vision ftw!
Modified by Personator, 4 years ago
4 years ago
Freshman
Oh wow, didn't realize some people go to that extent to avoid light! xD It does burn a little, doesn't it. But it feels like a good kind of burn.
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Personally, I like the new theme... more clean and more lighter XD
4 years ago
Wandering Ghost
It makes me feel like a version of facebook.
4 years ago
NEET Detective
it is nice idea though i would prefer there would be option of variety of other colours ( as orange,, light green,, pink,light violet, yellow )..but i can say it is still nice trial 150044.jpg

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.