CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Reviving this almost dead community xD

4 years ago
NEET Detective
Alright, this is my last comment for HeaRt and his stupidity. You do understand that hidemyass is actually a proxy and I did write that that's a way through, right?
Also, you do know that setting your IP address in your little router in the corner or on your PC does nothing, right? You do understand that you get your outside IP address from your ISP, right? And here he is talking about incomplete knowledge.
I'm a programmer and have learnt quite a bit of networking and network maintenance besides it, though I probably still no match in that regard someone who actually works in that area. But I'm quite sure you are not. Your answer wouldn't have look the way it does if you were. You are just one of those kiddos who cry "OMG I changed a variable with cheat engine in a flash game, I'm such a hacker lol".
Also here is a little bit of detail for you about IP addressing:
- All of the IP addresses are distributed by IANA for certain regions.
- ISP get a batch of IP addresses within the region.
- ISP distribute IP addresses to people.
I hope you realise how many stupid things you said now on this topic. I will gladly shatter all of your arguments if you have any more. Have a nice day and go back to elementary school if you would, as people actually learn it there nowadays.

As for the main topic: I don't think much more discussion will be made here from this point on. I might not be able to look at things clearly enough, but besides what I already wrote, HeaRt is one of the main reasons this site doesn't have people staying. As soon as he sees someone he goes to their profile and harasses them in the way you saw in this topic. Basically nothing will happen here until the staff doesn't take a firm step towards the goal. If I were a Forum Mod, then I would've already locked this thread the moment the whole thing went off topic for 3 pages straight. (Maybe even earlier.)
The forum needs at lead one active moderator, the quotes need someone who would go through them each days (or at least every two days) and not stop after checking ten or twenty and getting bored. There should be someone who overviews the tags on the site and updates it regularly, which would also allow the change of this system where people can offer modifications to the tags instead of instantly changing them. An image moderator wouldn't be bad either who checks out the tags on images or if they are even tagged. In short, there are not enough staff and even the ones that are there, I don't see them doing anything. Then they can still use the good old excuse of: "I'm doing this in my free time and I don't have any recently" which is well and good. (Please note that I haven't seen them use this line luckily.) But if they use it then there really is no point for them to keep that status of their, is there? That is my opinion and I think that is basically everything that we can discuss about it.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to add it for P4per, that there is a point of arguing this out here instead of PM. HeaRt is the type of person who won't compromise with you and as a result doesn't care about what you say. The only way to have an effect on them is by reducing their face in front of others.
Modified by Cregath, 4 years ago
4 years ago
The Stalker
The posts are too long and I was too lazy to read them all but I saw a little

I doubt Heart was IP banned, and admins didn't give up on banning him, it is just that Ishimaru is not online that much, and last time I told him, he said something like "I think he is better now, so I won't ban him this time"
But from what I see he is still as stupid as he was :D
4 years ago
KokoRo-Sama
Cregath said:
Alright, this is my last comment for HeaRt and his stupidity. You do understand that hidemyass is actually a proxy and I did write that that's a way through, right?
Also, you do know that setting your IP address in your little router in the corner or on your PC does nothing, right? You do understand that you get your outside IP address from your ISP, right? And here he is talking about incomplete knowledge.
I'm a programmer and have learnt quite a bit of networking and network maintenance besides it, though I probably still no match in that regard someone who actually works in that area. But I'm quite sure you are not. Your answer wouldn't have look the way it does if you were. You are just one of those kiddos who cry "OMG I changed a variable with cheat engine in a flash game, I'm such a hacker lol".
Also here is a little bit of detail for you about IP addressing:
- All of the IP addresses are distributed by IANA for certain regions.
- ISP get a batch of IP addresses within the region.
- ISP distribute IP addresses to people.
I hope you realise how many stupid things you said now on this topic. I will gladly shatter all of your arguments if you have any more. Have a nice day and go back to elementary school if you would, as people actually learn it there nowadays.

As for the main topic: I don't think much more discussion will be made here from this point on. I might not be able to look at things clearly enough, but besides what I already wrote, HeaRt is one of the main reasons this site doesn't have people staying. As soon as he sees someone he goes to their profile and harasses them in the way you saw in this topic. Basically nothing will happen here until the staff doesn't take a firm step towards the goal. If I were a Forum Mod, then I would've already locked this thread the moment the whole thing went off topic for 3 pages straight. (Maybe even earlier.)
The forum needs at lead one active moderator, the quotes need someone who would go through them each days (or at least every two days) and not stop after checking ten or twenty and getting bored. There should be someone who overviews the tags on the site and updates it regularly, which would also allow the change of this system where people can offer modifications to the tags instead of instantly changing them. An image moderator wouldn't be bad either who checks out the tags on images or if they are even tagged. In short, there are not enough staff and even the ones that are there, I don't see them doing anything. Then they can still use the good old excuse of: "I'm doing this in my free time and I don't have any recently" which is well and good. (Please note that I haven't seen them use this line luckily.) But if they use it then there really is no point for them to keep that status of their, is there? That is my opinion and I think that is basically everything that we can discuss about it.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to add it for P4per, that there is a point of arguing this out here instead of PM. HeaRt is the type of person who won't compromise with you and as a result doesn't care about what you say. The only way to have an effect on them is by reducing their face in front of others.

So much of Blah Blah Blah !! First, there's not a single way to ban a person 100 % . SO all yoi's conversation goes to shit. Also, I'm a Masters in C.S, I even rejected Facebook offer to recruit me.w. So get yoi's shit straight and don't be too high of yourself just coz yoi know some little things !! U did some kiddish things but that doesn't make u any smarter. A pig will remain a pig, even if it flies... tehe....

Ever heard of saying, a fool will display every bit of his knowledge to get even a little of attention?? Well, yoi just did the same... lol.... Nice going, little troller.... the bait worked, haha.. x'D

Now, don't cry okay.. Lemme give yoi a warm hug to cheer yoi up... *hugs Cregary and give a little slap on da face* Happy Now.w !!

:)
4 years ago
KokoRo-Sama
Samu said:

I doubt Heart was IP banned, and admins didn't give up on banning him, it is just that Ishimaru is not online that much, and last time I told him, he said something like "I think he is better now, so I won't ban him this time"

Well, stupidity is my only trait !! What am I without it ^^. Also, M better now ? Maybe Ishi has got a loose eye.... I just got no prey to play aroung, just that... Cregary seems like a fun toy. So, I wil be with him/her for now.w ^^. Be sure to stalk me.w, Okie.e !!

4 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
Samu said:

Ok.. now I get it. Lol!
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Poor little guy.
4 years ago
KokoRo-Sama
Tsurugi said:
Poor little guy.

Hug Me.w !!
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
nonnononononono
4 years ago
KokoRo-Sama
Tsurugi said:
nonnononononono

Chuuuu ste shite....... ^^
4 years ago
NEET Detective
If I shown every bit of my knowledge I'm afraid you poor little brain would pop and you would die... now that I think about it, it might not be a bad idea to do that.
Anyways, I won't believe any of what you said about either your certificate or the job offer until you show a proof. Let's see the parts of the conversation that were made through text or a scan of your non-existing piece of overused toiletpaper. Until you can't do that I will call even your questions lies. Now then, until you are actually show them (which should take about 3 years from start to finish), bye-bye. *Block User button pressed*
Also, I think I might disappear for a while until this pest disappears.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.