CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Reviving this almost dead community xD

4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Ishimaru hasn't come online for awhile. So, I guess it's only normal for things to go on like this. People are becoming in-active. I'm trying my best to invite people. So yeah, heads up for those who are still alive!

Sincerely yours,
Tsurugi

Modified by Tsurugi, 4 years ago
4 years ago
The Underdog
i'm new here and indeed saw the community is kind of dead, which is a sad thing tbh.. GL reviving the community!
4 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Meow
#Tigrex22
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Woah! That's kinda scary there Tigrex XD
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Thanks, Paper
4 years ago
The Watchcat
Well, I think that its just how this community's way of living.. lol
joking aside, staffs getting inactive will cause the community to drown and a big team doesn't mean more active people.
One active person can suppress 5 persons who's being active only once in a while. Inactivity leads to too much works that had been left alone and it will grow more unless someone will take care of it.
You just need some reliable people..
Also in my opinion, Social media nowadays becomes a place where you can get more fans than advertising somewhere in the net.
so this is just some knowledge based on my experience, it's up to anyone of you on what will you do in this knowledge..

Thank you.
HeeHee. :)
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
You do have a point, even so. My only point is to maintain activeness in this community. I didn't say someone needs to be very active to fill up the spots the other members left behind. So whatever happens, I'm just trying to keep this community alive not making it stand out.
4 years ago
The Underdog
i wish i could help.. i'm not active everyday though, and i don't have enough pictures to upload (since i like editing them in photoshop). guess i need to find more pictures and some new editing ideas
4 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
It's certainly nice to see people getting involved in this site.
The wishes of the few might make a change... We shall see. ^w^
#Samu , hear this?
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
I'm not active everyday either and Oh, You could get images via pixiv, deviantart, wallpaperabyss, and fb pages--
Just message me if ever you want some sites with images.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.