CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Would you break the law to save a loved one?

6 years ago
Freshman
As the title states... Would you break the law to save a loved one?
6 years ago
Freshman
Sure why not! Just for the hell of it. Kill a man to safe a woman...HELL YEAH.
6 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Yes. If that person important to me, I would lie, steal, and/or kill!
6 years ago
Freshman
Outlineman said:
Sure why not! Just for the hell of it.

Just for the hell of it? We're talking about the possibility of life in prison here. Lots of rape and other nasty stuff.
6 years ago
Hikikomori
We should not let emotional things stand us from the rational path.

If someone made something that they should not, they need to pay the price. Whoever it is.

If you can see "injustice", and it is someone close to you, it will depend on what will be bigger, the pain that can be caused by being caught, or the pain of knowing that the person is suffering. But i personally would be carefull to not get caught up by the small things, and look at the bigger picture. Sacricifing your life for another life does not seem as ideal, as using your life for something greater, to give life to other hundreds of lifes. Injustice and revenge has been going for awhile, we need to be carefull to not make what is bad, worst. The real life of consequences and ultimate pain is different from the "hero' life that always survive in the end of the anime. On life you need to be carefull when you think about being a hero, because there is a reason for having so much less heros on life than on animes. And maybe even the heroes of anime would fall down to our real life. But everything can be improved overtime.
6 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
The funny thing is: I have never loved anyone :/. And I'm 16 years old.... But putting that aside, If it his/her fault than I will not break the law. But if it isn't his/her fault Than it will depend on how much I care about her. But what can you do to "save" him/her?
6 years ago
Freshman
Yes I would break a law to save a loved one even it means DEATH that's how I will show my LOVE towards him/her even I know that someday that person will only BETRAY ME and leave me BROKEN.
6 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
I would definately break the law to save a loved one because if anybody messes with the ones I care about, they will suffer for it >( grrrrrr
6 years ago
The Underdog
If there's no other way, then Definitely. But there's always a solution to any given problem which lies within a given set of restrictions. Sometimes, we're just not bright enough to find one. Manipulating the law somehow is another option, but you need to be Lelouch smart to do that....
6 years ago
Freshman
screw the law, I am the Law :) :)
Muahaahaha :) :)

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.