CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Suggestions for anime.

4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Please help me find an anime who's main male lead is over-powered and has an annoying and cold personality.

If incase you want to know the animes that I had already watched (this might help you in suggesting me some animes).

>> http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kenichi_H <<
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Feel free to comment xD
Modified by Tsurugi, 4 years ago
4 years ago
The Underdog
Naruto is a great one and Kotora san is on I advise people to watch also if you like shojo ToraDora is a good one too :3
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
I want an overpowered male characterrr doeeeeeeeeeeeee~
4 years ago
NEET Detective
Then just watch any hype anime. You will get an annoyingly overpowered main character who most of the times have an annoying pesonality and sometimes that personality is also cold and uncaring. I would've recommended Mahouka, but that's already on your list.
(Also, I hate these kinds of male characters, so... yeah, I don't know that much.)

You could also try Chaos Dragon. The main character is annoying and overpowered, but his personality is not cold so... who knows?
4 years ago
The Paper Kid
I don't know much of characters with that personality, but I'd like to add some of my personal favorites to your long list. Not related to what you're looking for though, but it's fun I assure..Hahaha xD
Black Lagoon, Jormungand, Uchuu Kyoudai Hmmm, maybe that three will do for the meantime. xD
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
(Cregath) So you have a grudge against those Male lead with cold personalities. But I think they're bit of cool though.
4 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
(Rade) Ye-yeah, I'll watch all of your recommendations dude.
4 years ago
NEET Detective
It's not really the personality. It's the combination of the personality AND the character being overpowered. That kind of character is too easy to read. You will never think during the anime that "Oh, sh*t... That was unexpected". You know exactly what will happen and when will happen and you know what the character will do/say. These kinds of characters as a protanogist basically equal to me with reading the spoiler about the ending. Basically this is what I dislike.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.