CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

What would you change in your life?

6 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
The world?

I would change the world point of views the Government And their Laws,
people should have their own idea and not to be run by the government.
6 years ago
NEET Detective
I don't think the topic title is accurate. That not something that you would "change in your life", it's more like what you would like to simply "change". Generally when people talk about what they would "change in their lives" it is something that they would like to do differently that they already did.

Well, if I go by the topic title: I wouldn't change anything major as it may make things even worse. Even if it might be better for a short time, there might be a drastic change that later on makes everything a lot worse. That's something I wouldn't gamble with as I have no major problems with what I did so far. I'm content with what I achieved so far or accept what I failed to reach.

If I go by the content of the first post, then... the answer isn't that different. I like the world as it is. It is a fun place once you get used to it. There are all sorts of interesting things everywhere, especially in places that people turn their heads from. It's entertaining. I don't think that any other version of the world would be as entertaining for me as this current one.
6 years ago
The Underdog
I always change. But I would like to change the world, like destroying it and then create a new one.
6 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
A simple minded people would think about a new change in life, but my topic wasn't about changing the world what i meant was changing the world around you or the people your with, or even change your self but my topic isn't about changing a whole world of course that would be impossible.
6 years ago
The Underdog
Simple minded huh..
6 years ago
NEET Detective
So you say that a simple-minded person would think about a change in their life. But wouldn't any change that has an effect on one's life a "change in their life"? That would mean that you are qualifying everyone who answers this topic as "simple-minded" (including yourself). I don't think you should throw words like that around that carelessly, because that not nearly enough to decide whether someone is "simple-minded" or not. I'm sort of disappointed in that statement...
6 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
so your saying we should live our life to the the extremes and do a lot of stupid stuff, i think that would qualifying of being not simple but i think people should live their life as they wanted.

maybe next i will not be so carelessly and use my word wise.
6 years ago
The Watchcat
Interesting.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.