CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Reality over fantasy, what do you chose?

4 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
Sometimes, you have to bleed just to know your alive.
4 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
i choose fantasy, cause i can created my own world
4 years ago
Fantasy can be decieving, when it says happiness it realy means pain and sadness.
4 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
Hmm... If I would have to choose, I don't know what I will choose.
If fantasy is the one thing I can create and make it bid my will, then I don't know what will be my will. I'm not creative enough so to entertain myself with just my imagination.
I would get bored, and I would get so bored that I would erase the fantasy I just created. So... fantasy is out of the question.
What about reality then?!
I don't think I know what this reality is all about. Is it the never ending cycle I find myself in? Is it the thing that keeps going on day by day without any little clue that it will ever stop?
It might stop, maybe. And then, only then, I might taste this reality. Living for myself, and not for others. That may be interesting... Or may not.
If reality is indeed the cycle, then I would prefer choosing none. But if that cycle can end and let a whole new world unravel... Then I would go with it. Because I've had a glimpse at the world outside this cycle, and it is indeed... colorful.
4 years ago
The Watchcat
for now fantasy:)) a dream world, if i'd be in naruto world i'd be on madara's side :))
4 years ago
I think, in fantasy world, you can't identify real happiness and so the real sadness.
4 years ago
The Watchcat
well... there are times when i just don;t care, when everything goes exactly the oposite way you would want things to go... i don;t know, now i'm ok, but when i'm really sad i would really like to be in a dream world, i think i'd want that even if i knew it was'nt real
4 years ago
nushu said:
well... there are times when i just don;t care, when everything goes exactly the oposite way you would want things to go... i don;t know, now i'm ok, but when i'm really sad i would really like to be in a dream world, i think i'd want that even if i knew it was'nt real

Agree. Sometimes, your loneliness leads you to dream of the impossible such as the world of your own.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.