CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Adding an edit button

5 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Well, Mods and any other staffs. I know this is a bit bossy. But I Tsurugi wants to request for the staffs to add an edit button in this site. Same for an instance, You mistakenly commented a wrong sentence and you want to edit. And also, Submitting quotes request then typed a wrong letter. I think this should help this community!
5 years ago
The Stalker
You don't sound bossy at all, and you are right about that
But for the quote you don't really need an edit button, if it is just a typo the mod who approves it should correct it before they do.
5 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Thanks m8. I'm flattered :3
4 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
And, can you add an edit button for the Username? I mean, the name that appears in our Profile. Sorry for this, I'm just thinking about it. *smile shyly*
Thank you.
4 years ago
The Stalker
An edit button has been added to the comments, only for comments that have been posted for less than 5 min and do not have any replies.

KazegakeGaara5 said:
And, can you add an edit button for the Username? I mean, the name that appears in our Profile. Sorry for this, I'm just thinking about it. *smile shyly*
Thank you.

This is not available yet, maybe in the future you would be able to change it by exchanging some cookies.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.