CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

What is your "procrastination" routine?

8 years ago
Freshman
We all got stuff we NEED to do in our daily lives. Maybe it's chores, maybe it's school or work related stuff. And then we all have our ways of PUTTING IT OFF for later. So what's your procrastination routine? Do you go watch youtube, do you read manga, do you listen to music?
8 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
When I have to read a book, I usually fall asleep. When I have to write an essay, I usually speak to a friend. When I have to start a project, I watch anime.
8 years ago
Freshman
Found any way to stop procrastinating yet? Cause I could sure use a "cure".
8 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Nope, I haven't... but for some reason I'm able to finish everything on time!
8 years ago
Freshman
Let me guess. You use pressure to achieve that? In other words, you wait until you absolutely HAVE TO DO IT, cause you don't have any time left. Right?
8 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Yes...
Have you heard about Senioritis?
8 years ago
Freshman
Haha... Is it this? "A crippling disease that strikes high school seniors. Symptoms include: laziness, an over-excessive wearing of track pants, old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts. Also features a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude. The only known cure is a phenomenon known as Graduation."

I've never heard of it before... But seems legit xD
8 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Yes!
The only reason I kept moving forward was because of a promise I had made to a Senpai and I used the pressure to my advantage. Surprisingly, I did better than the other years.
8 years ago
Freshman
And you have received the cure already?
8 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
I am about to,
but motivation is what half cured it!

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.