CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Image Submission

4 years ago
The Girl Scout
Hello. I just wanted to get this out there. Submit an Image is not working for me and another couple of people. We try to add an tag and it doesn't work. I've tried Ichigo, Naruto, Dead Man Wonderland, and Inuyasha which I know are on the list for tags because I used them before. Nothing is popping up for them though. Just letting people know so this problem can be fixed.
Thanks-
Animelover12312
4 years ago
Hi little there, I get you, the tailored frequent actions is not working properly. I just see this happening 2 days ago. Anyways, Ishi-Senpai did not offer me the rights to edit the HTML, therefore, I couldn't do much.
However, a little recommendation is that you write their full name in the tag (Properly, Switch the sir name the other way round if did hit any result).

For example :

Naruto Uzumaki
Ichigo Kurosaki
Deadman Wonderland

^- that's just a temporary solution to this. Hope I've helped like maybe even a little lol.
4 years ago
The Girl Scout
Thank you! That works for me. I appreciate you helping me even if you couldn't do much. As long as that works I'm happy. Thanks again and I hope you have a great day!
-Animelover12312
4 years ago
Freshman
Sorry guys, I only recently noticed this. The dropdown menu of tags wasn't appearing anymore when typing the tag. So it was a lot harder to get them just right. But it has been fixed.
4 years ago
The Girl Scout
Thank you! I saw that it was fixed yesterday. I'm sure that all of us are appreciative of your hard work. I know I am :)
Thanks again
-Animelover12312
4 years ago
Freshman
Yay! Thank you for bringing up the issue! ^_^

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.