CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Need Help?

4 years ago
Wandering Ghost
Any one know a good anime to watch. Mostly I know like the main streams one out their. I am looking for a anime that has the biggest wtf moments. That is also a romance comedy.
4 years ago
NEET Detective
I'll put some random scenes from them into spoilers.

Have you tried Arakawa Under the Bridge?
It has both of what you are looking for. Mostly the WTF moments though.
SPOILER (show)

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou might be another one.
It has some good humor, but the romance doesn't get really far.
SPOILER (show)

Hmm... maybe Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun might work too.
I enjoyed it, but it is similar to the above one in the sense that one half of the pair is trying hard, while the other is clueless.
SPOILER (show)

If you prefer the RomCom part of the anime over the WTF part, then there is Golden Time.
It's a really good anime with it's own complications. The ending might've been a bit 'forced', but it's still awesome.
SPOILER (show)
Turn on the subtitles of the video to see what she says.

If WTF is important to the point of ignoring other criterias, then Pupa is a big WTF. It has no romance, it's not good, but the whole existence of such an abomination of an anime is a WTF in itself. I won't even link a video, because the episodes are only 4 minutes (luckily).
And with this my list of non-mainstream RomCom anime list with WTF moments have basically ended. You best shots might be Arakawa Under the Bridge and Golden Time though, but they are a bit more popular so you might've watched them.
4 years ago
Wandering Ghost
I have seen Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou. It's ending was funny for me.
SPOILER (show)
For all the work he did and got nothing, but a phone number and email through Bluetooth. At least the girl was very excited about it.
Modified by AnimeAncestor, 4 years ago

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.