CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Our imaginary world.

5 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
Here is a space for you all to share your dream, hopes and goals.

What's your thoughts before sleeping?
How do you see yourself in 5,4,6... years?
Where do you want to live? and with who?
What do you want to achieve?

I would love to know the answer of all these questions.
*.*
5 years ago
- Decision between Anime or JRPGs, have to choose one, but ended up always going for both
- See myself? Probably working my ass out for $ in this society, that or end up being someone really influential
- Live in a comfortable environment, of course, the better if designed myself, live with myself.
- Being a Digital Security, but failed already, resorting to the now programming aspect.

Well, you should share yours too, bashayer-san
Modified by Nicollynee, 5 years ago
5 years ago
I can see myself after a few years working as an Engineer.
Sometimes I kinda just wanna live in a treehouse somewhere far away, watching the stars every night.
Sometimes I wanna live in a city somewhere alive. Is it weird?

PS: So sad, feels like there's no interaction on here, like Im talking to myself. Anyways arigato for sharing yours Nicollynee-San.
5 years ago
The Watchcat
Nice to meet you bashayer :) Also, long time no see nico sensei :D

- Random stuff. sometimes about the future, what it holds for me, sometimes about whats gonna happen in the next episode of animes that im watching
- Just the same as i am now, just maybe a bit more talkative and better at socializing. In a university studying accounting too i guess
- Not sure about this. alone, by myself in the middle east or with my parents still :P
- Richest man on earth, most influential man on earth. Change the world i guess :P

and yh, it is sad how there's so few people here talking. wish there were more people
5 years ago
Nice to meet you too xx
5 years ago
The Watchcat
-What I think before sleeping? ._.)/ I think about KuroNeko lul,iIwv8mSHn8j0Q.gif also I think about Stuff that happen long ago and how some stuff could've been avoided :v
-I see myself being myself I guess :v I dunno I feel liek there's no future for me
-Somewhere nice and has four seasons, It's always hot here D:< And I wanna live with my girlfriend :T
-I wanna be working with one of the major companies to make games and stuff :v Or I could just live a peaceful decent life, That'd be nice

giphy.gif

Such a bootiful comment :D, Gifs everywhereeeeee
5 years ago
Best wishes to you Kurokami-kun.
5 years ago
The Watchcat
Likewise, Bashayer-san :D
6kH1p.png
4 years ago
The Paper Kid
~random things, maybe the next chapters of my favorite manga and next episode of my fav anime?~
~as usual i'm beautiful, sexy, and well mannered. haha lol. i don't really know.~
~in my house? with my family? mother,father,and brother.~
~something that is worthy to achieve. my goals~
4 years ago
Freshman
Hard to say. It's not like they're always the same. When I'm deep into programming, I find myself thinking about MySQL table structures, efficient ways putting together classes or just how will I program this and that and how will it all come together. So nerdy stuff. When I'm not programming that much, I would probably be thinking about something philosophical. Oh and of course if I have something stressful happening the next day, then I"ll most likely be thinking about that xD

I see myself travelling a lot. Going from one country to another. But not merely travelling. Interacting with the cultures that I visit, with random people, going places. Learning stuff. Also singing on stages, oh yeah, I definitely want to do that. Maybe even on the streets could be fun! Also passing on the knowledge and skills I have to other people, so maybe some form of teaching.

I don't think I'll ever want to live somewhere and settle. Even if I lived somewhere for 10 years I don't think I would ever consider it settling. I'll just live places for as long as there's still something for me there. I like living alone.

I want to attain a very good grasp of the world around me through sciences. Physics, mathematics, biology, human behavior. I'm very much interested in learning some other kinds of engineering than software. Like buildings, agriculture, chemical engineering. Nanotechnology definitely fascinates me too. I love singing, so I'd like to obtain even better vocal control. Master japanese language. Improve my social skills. O-okay... I think I'll stop here. Shit, looks like I've got a lot on my plate. I better get to work! Haha.

P.S. Awesome topic, bashayer!
Modified by Ishimaru, 4 years ago

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.