What is your top 3 favorite anime show

5 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
What is your top 3 favorite anime show?
5 years ago
NEET Detective
Hmm... my top three would be:
1. Clannad: After Story
I liked how it gave a different air, than other shows. The whole series was more than what your average "romance" anime would give. You actually saw how it turned out. You could actually understand them. And it wasn't a comedy, like most. Though maybe comparing Clannad to others is quite dumb. I think the best way to describe it would be: more mature. It knows how to play with the watchers' emotions. Well, I think one would only understand what I mean if they actually watched it, though you have to watch Clannad before After Story, which is a bit more average.
2. Psycho-Pass
I think it was a quite good series. I really liked how we got a glimpse into the thoughts of the criminals in it. Especially Makishima. He had the right imagine in his head the whole time about their society and made quite a few good questions that the people in front of the screen can think about. Especially "I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil." was my favorite. It was also quite interesting how they quoted from various books. The second season wasn't that good though.
3. Akatsuki no Yona
I like fantasy stories. Yona has it. I like some romance as well. Yona... somewhat has it. What is especially outstanding about the series though is how the characters grow. I don't mean it in a "power-level" sort of thing (they are quite strong to begin with), more like how their character changes as the story progresses. Especially the heroine of the series, Yona. It's entertaining to watch how the frail, peaceful and ignorant girl grows into someone with a clear goal and a strong personality. Just give it a shot, it's worth it.
5 years ago
Freshman
1.Darker than Black
2.Tokyo Ghoul
3.Death Parade
5 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
Ok I know your favorite anime is darker than black and why didn't you put up angel beat, but death parade? WHY?!
5 years ago
The Underdog
1- Tokyo Ghoul
2- Kagerou Days
3- Soul Eater
5 years ago
Freshman
1- Spice and Wolf
2- Death Note
3- Tokyo Ghoul
5 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
1 gintama
2 death note
3 psycho-pass
5 years ago
Freshman
1. Hetalia
Awesomeness and my complete and utter obsession.
2. One Piece.
Again, awesomeness and the second anime I ever watched.
3. Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin
I love this and for some reason watched all of season 1 before going to sleep.
5 years ago
The True Otaku LORD
1. Yu Yu Hakusho
2. Rurouni Kenshin
3. Black Butler
5 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
TOP 3
1. Naruto Shippuden
2. Rorouni Kenshin
3. Sword Art Online

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.