CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Do you have a alter ego that you want to be the most

4 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
Everybody has two sides they can be anything thing we created them so we can shut our other self away, our real self or our ego
4 years ago
NEET Detective
my alter ego is me trying to be the knight so i can protect the princess
4 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
my brave knight what would i do without you
4 years ago
NEET Detective
you will feel emptiness but i am always here for you my lady
4 years ago
Aspiring Vigilante
i could never feel the emptiness that i have without you my knight prince only the sad world we live in can feel that way but not me
4 years ago
NEET Detective
this is why im glad to serve my lady
4 years ago
The Girl Scout
:-o
Modified by AkumaSam, 4 years ago
4 years ago
NEET Detective
I find it a bit difficult the find the point of the question. An alter ego is something you (consciously or subconsciously) want to be and it's also a mask you already wear. Now since these two things are a fact, then you already possess the alter ego you want to be most. So, the question turns into "What kind of character are you now?". If that's the case, then this topic ruins the whole point of trying to talk to one another to figure it out.
And to stay on topic: I think it should be obvious is one reads this post and my comments around L-R.
4 years ago
The Watchcat
If I would say, I would like to share Cregath's idea in part. An alter-ego is not something you choose. It's something, that you inevitably have. And it's really different from the everyday You. You cannot force out your alter-ego, and most people don't even know what type of it they have. Your other self only surfaces when you go through something extreme, either bad, or good, and you have to take actions in those situations. Another trigger can be if they throw you into an alien environment, and you need to adjust. It's a little hard to grasp, even for myself, as I'm not a psychologist, but I think that to know your own alter-ego, you have to observe yourself in extreme situations by the eyes of other people. And, to close this post, I think the topic has a point: It's a wish that what people want to become while taking actions, when it's really matter, subconsciously, but in normal life, keeping their original character. People would be happier if they could choose their alter-ego.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.