CategoriesCreative Corner Users List Who is Online

Random sketch

5 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 303
haha yeah I feel u


No problem... Panzer Vor
5 years ago
NEET Detective
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 325
here's your request
i drew that immediately after our conversation's over, now I need to go back to work lol

Azuki Azusa
XMi2Zqng.jpg
Modified by riadhigodjay, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 303
riadhigodjay said:
here's your request
i drew that immediately after our conversation's over, now I need to go back to work lol

Azuki Azusa
XMi2Zqng.jpg


*drools* Azusa maido XD cute XD that was fast,

thanks you desuu *throws cookies*

*saved*
5 years ago
NEET Detective
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 325
kogasakaYou said:

*drools* Azusa maido XD cute XD that was fast,

thanks you desuu *throws cookies*

*saved*


well, it took 2 hours and some minutes
haha because i draw without the technic, and because of that too, i can't draw with my own imagination :finallyplz:
i should've learn the technic if i want to improve (draw with my imagination, create my original art, move to digital art)

you're welcome desuu~~ *catch the cookies*
Modified by riadhigodjay, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 303
riadhigodjay said:

well, it took 2 hours and some minutes
haha because i draw without the technic, and because of that too, i can't draw with my own imagination :finallyplz:
i should've learn the technic if i want to improve (draw with my imagination, create my original art, move to digital art)


that a motivation, I hope I can do that too *cries*
5 years ago
NEET Detective
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 325
kogasakaYou said:

that a motivation, I hope I can do that too *cries*

well, all you need to do is to practice and be patient, because hardwork can overcome talent.
once you get the feeling, you won't forget it, but you need to keep practice to maintain that feel :handsomeonionplz:
5 years ago
NEET Detective
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 325
Rin ❤

wGEEIi3.jpg

cc :
Modified by riadhigodjay, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Moe Moe Kyun
Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 303
OMG, this one is the best... its like you really into it when making Rin hahaha
5 years ago
NEET Detective
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 325
kogasakaYou said:
OMG, this one is the best... its like you really into it when making Rin hahaha


haha arigatou~ the original is on my submitted images
"it's so wonderful wonderful wonderful~" *playing shelter*
5 years ago
NEET Detective
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 325
Just a wild heaven~

nSFdtZQ.jpg


12345...7



You have to be signed in to post on the forums.