CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

How life treating you

4 years ago
The Watchcat
Playgirl04 said:
cregath, well, they were 3 of them including himself, his birthday was in june 5 while the twin's birthday was yesterday, then the first one was may 29, so that's sort of complicated consecutive birthdays. but anyway, i think you guys were right always right, i'm really pissed it's like i'm now thinking there might still hope there but, i know it's useless.there's no hope that should what i think, being with him, talking and seeing him i must think that it makes me sick. i must. i might eduring it for a long time and i think i'm wasting those time. i should move on and think over again, life is too short wasting my time for someone who doesn't even treasure my worth right?
nothing's gonna happen if i still wait in that chair waiting for him to come back, i should leave and forget. i know it's the only way the best way to do so.
ahoge,cregath, i know you guys were giving me this best advice and i can't even think how to payback you guys, if you are also enduring this kind of stuff, please do tell me, so i can comfort you guys, i know that you guys are the best.
i think i can start a new tomorrow for me, a new life without him.
i know it's not easy but i will try my very best.... so you guys do the same okay! and specially for you ahoge.

Just try to not overcomplicate and overthink all of this. Try to get over as simple as possible. You truly should ditch him, for a life. You don't really have to understand feelings to make them somewhat straight so it would be good for you. Your top priority now is to find what you want to do with your life, and to not hate yourself for what happened. After that, everything is possible.
4 years ago
The Paper Kid
yes sir! ahoge you're so cool!!!~~~
ahh, you too ahoge, you should do the same too, okay?
4 years ago
The Paper Kid
guysss!!!!
i really need a hand right now, please...T^T
can anyone of you suggest a partylist name for SSC (student council) my teacher wants me to run for president against my 2 close friends, please help me.
it's like something unique and unforgettable partylist name that have a special meaning. T^T
more importantly also the vision and mission. i can't think of any. T^T
4 years ago
The Watchcat
Playgirl04 said:
guysss!!!!
i really need a hand right now, please...T^T
can anyone of you suggest a partylist name for SSC (student council) my teacher wants me to run for president against my 2 close friends, please help me.
it's like something unique and unforgettable partylist name that have a special meaning. T^T
more importantly also the vision and mission. i can't think of any. T^T

Well, I don't really understand the vector of the question. Can you be more specific? You need a resumé? Or some motivational letter which you would declaim to others?
4 years ago
The Paper Kid
no, a mission and vision. it's like something you need to do (mission) and the possible results (vision)
4 years ago
The Watchcat
Playgirl04 said:
no, a mission and vision. it's like something you need to do (mission) and the possible results (vision)

In short, you need to write about what you want to do, and why. You are talking about student council. So for starters, I deduct that you need to name your mission and vision regarding that. But, I still don't know what do you mean by "partylist name". If you write about exactly what you thought about, I help you with that too.

Now, regarding the mission and vision.

It's a hard question. Because I have never been attending your school, and don't know what's the cornerstones of the community there. There are some standard things thought which you should take into consideration:
- No matter what you do, and where, if you are running for a higher up position, like student council president, the first thing, which is the most important is your charisma. If the community don't like you, you have to be crude, or hard with the students. I don't know you very well, but I think that's not working for you. So the only option is to be nice to everyone, use your charisma, and be equal to everyone. Even those you don't like. Being in a higher position, you can't play favourites. You should write something about how you want equality. Being nice is a key.
- You should take something, which your school currently have difficulty dealing. Just to tell you a few examples: The desks are old in some of the classrooms? Then promise that you arrange the replacing of those for new ones. The food are bad at the cafeteria? Promise that you will do something about it. Of course, you have to write a few sentences at least, and some concrete idea how would you like to do that.
- Name something new, what your school still doesn't have. Like, promise that you will make a survey with the student, what is they would like to see at the school, and you will see to the end of it, so it would be possible to make it truth.

I don't really know what other things should I recommend, as there are no concrete problems. Those, are only you know. With the methods I told you, you can merge the "mission" and "vision" into one.
4 years ago
NEET Detective
Where I was going to school nothing really happened at the "student council" and they basically were picked by teachers, not the students so I can't really help. But I can imagine it similar to politics: promise a bunch of stuff, then slowly do about 10% of them if you are generous and make everyone either like or respect you. I can't really add that much to the topic.
4 years ago
The L-R Otaku
sorry to break the conversatioin but i decided i would throw my thoughts out at the world

Theres so many people in the world who crave for people to have pitty on them and to help them through their rough times even when they know that there are poeople out there who are in worse conditions they are in who are not getting the help they deserve..and yet people still beg and plead and say their lives are the worst and that nothing is worth the effort anymore, why are they so weak when others who dont even have food or homes are out there surviving through life and holding their problems tight as if to give them hope for a better tomorrow.

The people who complain about everything and want help with their problems dont even accept the help given to them, in truth they just want to shoulder their problems on everybody else in hopes that that would solve the problem forever, how do you change a person like that? how do you know you are not one of those people and you dont even know it, what if you do know it and you want to change how you are? what about those people who know it and dont want to change? are they to be shunned and never looked at or helped or noticed? we all treat everybody the same, the ones we care about we help even when we dont know the true them but those we dont know or care about we ignore and dont even care if we hurt them or not or even if they need help.

So who is the criminal here?

i dunno just wanted something to think about..
4 years ago
NEET Detective
Don't be. It is a more fitting topic then what someone should do with her own campaign. The title is "How life treating you" after all.
As for an answer: Everything is relative. Who is thrown in despair more? Person A, who just got thrown into the streets straight from his villa, or person B, who was living there for years. This might be an extreme example (maybe not), but if you think about it, who has more trouble? B is used to it, while A doesn't even know what to do. Obviously, you would be aid to B first though, but he might not ask for it, because he knows how to live there. On the other hand, A is desperate.
As we are probably talking about people with lesser problems than this, then let's look at that instead.

People who complain about everything and want help that they don't accept: There is only one way to change them. Deny help. They will dislike you for it and will probably nevery see it as more than "betrayal" however, that's probably the only way. Try to talk with them and they will reply "Just help me this once" and they will keep doing it. If someone know how they are like and don't want to change, then they are ugly. They are doing nothing more then using other people's good will without a second thought. Even though they are like this, it's up to each individual how they will react to them. I personally think these to be ugly, who only seek attention and want to be a center of everything. (This is probably why I can't really handle most children.)
So, in the end, why would someone make themselves be hated or disliked, just to change them? Denying help, can lead to rivalry. If they see you as a rival, they will try to outdo you in anything, which would lead them to doing it by themselves. And also, rivalry is a sort of friendship. Maybe even better, then being helped or supported in whatever problems you might have.

And lastly: what exactly do you mean by who is the criminal? There is no criminal. Everyone does whatever they feel like. If you don't help someone who is about to die on the street and you don't even know them, you are still not doing anything wrong. It may sound cruel, but what if that person is a rapist? What if the next target is your sister? Could you forgive yourself afterwards? If you see someone on the street asking for money, will you help them even if you knew that they will spend it on whiskey and whatnot later? Probably not.
It all comes down to how you yourself think, because "Truth can change it's form depending on the observer."
There are as many answers to those questions as there are humans. There is not one single answer that everyone will say to them.
Modified by Cregath, 4 years ago
4 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Life? I love it theres always something that hurts me and makes me stronger, theres always someone who will beat me down and make me feel like crap (only for three seconds)
But I get back up and smile at him/her for helping, Life for me Is not a chance, Happiness, sadness, or anger
It is The taste of Improvement you do to it.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.