CategoriesAnime Users List Who is Online

ANIME ANIME ANIME ?

5 years ago
Freshman
Can someone suggest some anime that the protagonist is super smart like death note or code geass . :)
5 years ago
NEET Detective
Lighter series:
If you are looking for a "super smart" protagonist, then you might want to try Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. I'm not a fan of this show, as the protagonist (Shiba Tatsuya) is practically overpowered in everything. He is without flaws and has no real challenge, but he IS "super smart".
You can also think about watching Mirai Nikki. The protagonist is a wimp at the beginning, but by the end, he will be able to predict a lot of things and may be qualified as "smart". There are a lot of thinking in the series as everything is based on the fact that some people have predictions about the future.

Heavier series:
Makise Kurisu in Steins;Gate is also quite intelligent, but she is not the main protagonist of the series. It however is a good series with some part where you can use your head as well.
Another show that you might want to try would be Psycho-Pass. While the main protagonist isn't that smart in the beginning of the series, she will get better as the story progresses. Though the main reason to watch it would be the main antagonist of the series, Makishima Shougo. He is intelligent and manipulative. If you decide to watch this one, then try to get the Extended Edition. There are quite a few good monologues added in that.

This is all that I can think of now. I hope that one of them is good enough for you.
5 years ago
Freshman
4 years ago
Freshman
Zankyou no terror

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.