CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Quotes Request

5 years ago
Freshman
Not all great quotes have been found and submitted yet so if anyone thinks we need more quotes from X series and too lazy or don't have time to find it, I will try to find it while im watching or reading the series.

Of course, if I don't find the series interesting I will not read or watch it, so I will not be able to fulfill every request.

PS: Anyone who sent me cookies might have sent it to the wrong person, if you do have the correct person, well your message clearly does not resemble me and if you do want your cookies back, I will return them. If not, I will gladly take them.
5 years ago
Well, Actually I've got tons and tons of "Great" quotes to submit but, I'm just really busy these days to moderate the description(For the new ones) and upload them for the existing ones.

PS: I've got the Anonymous cookies sent to me as well... In fact, from 2. I suppose it's actually not for me lol. Haven't been doing anything great. (Meanwhile, Creating a suspect list for that. Wanna join?)
5 years ago
The L-R Otaku
I got annonumouse cookies too!
5 years ago
The Underdog
Where are those cookies from?
5 years ago
The L-R Otaku
I dont know ._.
5 years ago
Freshman
Clearly Ishimaru, no one else has that much cookies that can supply every member.

Also, I feel like theres more quotes in Medaka Box that I have not seen in this site yet. If anyone who is rewatching or going to start watching that series, can you submit quotes (if you remember)? That series is too confusing and no longer interesting for me so I don't want to re-read it.
5 years ago
The L-R Otaku
Well hes not on though

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.