CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

why not make twitter page for less-real

5 years ago
NEET Detective
we could reach more people and tweet the most like quotes and images and more people use twitter then Facebook
Modified by TheKillerTaco45, 5 years ago
5 years ago
TACO!
I Concur.
I can't help but agree with what you say tho. Makes sense, technically, both Facebook and Twitter would attract equal number of people. It's just that different Area(Regions) uses different Social Platforms, so you can't be sure which one has more popularity or trend. Moreover, there are more teens on Twitter than there is on Facebook, so I more or less get whacha' tryin'da say.

I'm also pretty sure we have an Instagram account, but I have yet to check it out, it's still fresh out from the oven, which I personally think would do better than this Twitter Project. And I'm sure we have one for Facebook.

There are actually also other AnimeQuotes twitter account going around which they are already kinda popular. So, if this were to be a reality, we might have a really long and tough road to go.
I have yet to find any AnimeQuotes account going around in Instagram, which is why I personally think it might work out for the better.

After all, It's up to Ishi-senpaii.
5 years ago
The Stalker
Can't we just link all the social sites together? when posting something on Facebook, it would automatically post it on the others.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.