CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Instagram

7 years ago
The Watchcat
So yeah, first of all, i wanted to thank the person who made this amazing site, i love the quotes and the forums.
so yh, anyways, i wasnt sure whether to post here or suggestions, but i decided here since its more looked at and my suggestion isnt exactly for this website. also not sure if there is one already.
what i wanted to suggest is to make an instagram account for less real alone, with content being from the pictures and quotes. with the instgram account, u guys could get more people here and make the forums more lively. also, it would make less real bigger i guess. thanks
7 years ago
Freshman
Hey, thanks for the kind words, humen! I'm a complete instagram newbie, so how does it even work? I checked out the website, but it seems you must download their app to even register there. Isn't it about taking pictures with your phone and uploading them there? Rather than anime pictures? Or am I just misunderstanding?
7 years ago
The True Otaku LORD
@ Yes, you need an Account to use it. Instagram is an App or you can say a place to share pictures. So I'm guessing he is suggesting to put Images with quote in instagram to gain the popularity here.
I've an account tho. But then, The Instagram account wouldn't be able to have multiple Admin unless there multiple users have the Password to the same account. It's not a bad idea actually. Since it's on also available on phone too, which makes it more convenient. So I'm guessing there must be a main user to manage it. And quotes are very popular in Instagram as well. xD
Modified by Nicollynee, 7 years ago
7 years ago
Freshman
@ But can you upload images from your computer after you've downloaded the app to your phone and registered?
7 years ago
The True Otaku LORD
@ Yep! It's kinda like facebook tho, you can also comment on the pictures, like them, edit profile bios etc. On the computer, it's a website. On the phone, it's an app. Yep just register. I registered thru the phone tho. I'm pretty sure you can also register using the website.
7 years ago
Freshman
@ It seems that you can't. Only through the app. Ahh, why must they make this so difficult xD
7 years ago
The Watchcat
I rarely use instagram too, but yh, what nico said. Post anime quotes and anime pictures. Hashtags are important too in instagram, like when u post a picture, at the caption type #Anime #quotes or stuff like that and maybe post some other words in the caption like questions on anime or stuff like that. Also, are u the only person managing this web ishi? Its really amazing!!
7 years ago
Freshman
I'm not the only person, humen. I get a lot of help from people like Nicollynee here, who just volunteered to moderate content. At this point doing it all completely alone would be impossible.
7 years ago
The True Otaku LORD
Well, thanks for the compliment senpaii, but Ishi-senpaii really did a lot to this site in the first place so ya. Technically, he manages the most if I might say. Suugoii da rou?
7 years ago
Freshman
Don't listen to Nico-chan, he's just being humble. Anyway, so about instagram... Should I create an account and then share the password with several people? What do you think? Is it even possible to be logged in with the same user at the same time from different locations?

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.