CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Heartnet Reporting....

5 years ago
RIP
Will report all I need here..

Plz add tag Ashe Landers of Black Butler

When will the "Create Tag" Functionality will be available?

Add tag "A1ngelina durless" from black Butler

Also add "Angelina Durless" aka Madam Red.

PLease add tag "Ousawa Miu" of Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

When Would the "Seifuku" Tag will be added?

Please add "saigyouji yuyuko" Character tag... Also add "MISC" tag for Miscellaneous images
Modified by Samu, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Freshman
I will do this tomorrow. So you can make your own tags.
5 years ago
RIP
Ishimaru said:
I will do this tomorrow. So you can make your own tags.

Thanks..

Please add all character tags of Anime " Yuusha ni narenakatta ore wa shibushibu shuushoku o ketsui shimashita" . I just finished it . Ha Ha HA *phino laugh

Add Phino Bloodstone. not Fino Bloodstone, also add "Airi ortinet" Add the Japanese name of anime, found the english one..

Hello.o.... You have added Kagero days under Anime category, But it is a mnaga
5 years ago
Freshman
As promised, you can now create tags yourself. As well as edit existing ones and remove tags from images. If you have any questions about it, you can post them here. I'm a regular follower of this topic anyway.
5 years ago
RIP
Ishimaru said:
As promised, you can now create tags yourself. As well as edit existing ones and remove tags from images. If you have any questions about it, you can post them here. I'm a regular follower of this topic anyway.

Thanks you... I will report any bugs or error here...

How come my Rank is Not increasing, Check out this guy "http://www.less-real.com/user/Adil" I have beter stats thwn him and we aqre both of the same rank... Why this partiality???

There are few more guys like this... *sob sob. I want my own TITLE..
5 years ago
Freshman
Heartnet said:
How come my Rank is Not increasing, Check out this guy "http://www.less-real.com/user/Adil" I have beter stats thwn him and we aqre both of the same rank... Why this partiality???

It's because Adil uploaded almost 300 more images than you. While you did more stuff in other departments. Either way it's not like I'm handing out the titles. It happens automatically and machines are rarely wrong.
Modified by Ishimaru, 5 years ago
5 years ago
RIP
Ishimaru said:
Heartnet said:

It's because Adil uploaded almost 300 more images than you. While you did more stuff in other departments. Either way it's not like I'm handing out the titles. It happens automatically and machines are rarely wrong.

What is Nose Breed? Shouldn't it be Nose Bleed...???
5 years ago
Freshman
Nope. LOL xD
5 years ago
RIP
Ishi-san. My idea was that, How about allow people to save their own quotes in their own profile, their own personal collection, They can apply for ones they want to be submitted and displayed on Website Quotes page. This way all be happy. And we won't have to wait for approval as our loved quotes will always be with us in our profile, and you can chose the quotes that meets your standards and add it to L-R quotes Database... My most of the quotes are lost, it would be great if I have my own personal Quotes collection stored at one place, also, People will stay at your website coz they won't have any reason to leave, they won't have to wait for the quotes approval and stuff.... As long I have my precious quotes at one place, I will be happy /*don't know about others though... How about it? Wouldn't you agree Ishi-san?
5 years ago
RIP
Where is tag removal feature? I want to remove some tags... I thought I would tag all images at start then remove them one by one, It's easier that way but I can't remove tag..*sob sob

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.