CategoriesFeedback Users List Who is Online

Our Contributions!

5 years ago
Well, this is not really a feedback or anything, but its more of like a question, so I might not be right for posting this here.
Anyways, the question I wanted to ask was whether we could see our contributions from the start, like all of our quotes and images submitted previously? Because of which what I know is that only the new and fresh few quotes you've submitted will be available for you to see(In your profile).
So I was wondering if there is actually something for me(us) to check back on all my(our) effort(s) and contribution(s)? Or are they forever lost in the time and space of LR-dimension? But only to be found and remembered?
Modified by Nicollynee, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Freshman
Good point, Nicollynee! This was a much needed kick in the butt to add this functionality already. It's been long overdue. And it has been done. One way is to click on "images uploaded" or "quotes submitted" in the stalking info on any users profile. Or you'll see "(view all)" next to the limited amount of contributions shown that have been accessible already.
5 years ago
Oh S-! I think I did probably missed out on the '(view all)' beside the "images uploaded" and "quotes submitted." (Myb i was blind or something you know ><)
Arigato Ishi-senpaii!
5 years ago
Freshman
I think you misunderstood me. You couldn't of missed out on it, because before it was just "Uploaded Images" etc, without the view all option. It was added only after your post, haha.
5 years ago
Ohhh! Then that's really fast, I thought you meant it was there all along LOL. Arigato again, Ishi-senpaii!
5 years ago
NEET Detective
I'd like to add in about the list contributions for this site. Can we see the quotes we previously submitted for approval but did not get to see approved/are lost in the realm of LR? I'd like to try and see which ones are worth re-submitting.
5 years ago
Well, Usually, those quotes that get disapproved by moderators are usually those that don't fit much(like 95% don't fit, i think?) into the criteria as posted before in www.less-real.com/forum/topic/10 (I can't linked this, The Url Link appears to redirect to another forum.)
Most get denied because of such them being
-Meaningless (eg.Nyahh!)
-Duplicates or quotes with similar meaning but phrased differently
-Making no sense without having seen the anime/manga it came from.
-Does not really relate to real life, but rather, made up things.
Anything in between and vaguely not fitting any of those - will be approved or denied at the moderators discretion.

As so, I'd believe those that got disapproved, don't fit into the criteria, hence, I doubt they'd be worth re-submitting. (Those denied gets deleted, so I'm not sure if recovery is possible unless there's a database for deleted quotes)

Even so, I get where you're coming from, different people have different tastes/opinions on the quotes to be approved or denied, some for which would be thought worth re-submitting by the other as well. (The quote submission is gonna to rise, Oh No!! ><)
But ultimately, if you're looking forward to see those previously submitted but rejected quotes, I'd leave this up to Ishi-Senpaii to answer.

I hope I've answered partially of your question lol (Tho it seemed like i did not answer any of your questions ><)
Modified by Nicollynee, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Freshman
@ Nico-chan pretty much answered it. As far as rejected quotes go, they actually aren't lost. They're all kept under the hood. So at some point it might be possible to even show those quotes to the person who submitted them, but no one else. I thought this might be a good feature. In other words moderator approval would only be necessary for your submitted quotes to be visible to everyone else, but for you (the one who submitted them) it would not. You would see them always and immediately.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.