CategoriesCasual Discussions Users List Who is Online

Harshly judge the person above you based on their comments/posts

5 years ago
NEET Detective
Pretty simple. What kind of person do you think I am?
I mean, your first impression on me when you read my posts or comments for the first time.
Harshly. I mean it.

p/s: WARNING, if anyone couldn't take any harsh comments/posts about them, kindly don't join this kind of game conversation.
5 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
You seem cool, but the way you typed made me think you're younger than I expected, Which makes me think, How old are you?
5 years ago
The Underdog
You seem inquisitive. I assume your smarter than what you would prefer to let on because of how structured your comment and signature is.
By all means let's see how I turn out.
5 years ago
The L-R Otaku
you dont seem very confident in yourself, is there something majorly wrong with you to make you unsure of yourself? or maybe you are soft and cant handle what others think of your not very mean judgement skills, or maybe you are trying to accept the fact that it might be easy for people to judge you harshly because you are 'soft'

go ahead and judge me, i bet i can handle it, it would be a miracle if i couldnt
5 years ago
NEET Detective
acting like canada from Hetalia doesn't make you're him. I guess you hate yourself so much that you don't want to be 'you' in here? Get a life.

what? too harsh? well, this was my first impression anyway.
5 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
My first impression of you Hana was that you write in a colloquial way, not caring about punctuation, capitalization.(That's the impression you gave on skype the first time)
But I found out that you're an awesome person and I'm glad I know you.(Too touching? Yes it is.)

Well this wasn't the harsh judge I was expecting... But... That's what I think of you now ^v^. Here, take a cookie.
Modified by Tigrex22, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Freshman
There's no way I'm gonna judge someone here, but I'm just entering this to get bashed myself. Go ahead. Although I'm still unclear on one thing, are the people supposed to write ONLY negative things?
5 years ago
NEET Detective
well not really. you can do like what Tigrex did or saying like you love him/her for the first sight (lol).

For the game: Sometimes, I don't know if you're actually joking or speaking truth, and I realised that sometimes you can be negative or SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE TO POINT OUT HOW NEGATIVE YOU ARE ( like the post above ^, and that new title. It sounds cool though xD ) or maybe I'm the one who misunderstood you.
But it turn out that you're a serious + funny person. (<<< The argument about human vs robot) or maybe again, I misunderstood you.
5 years ago
Freshman
@hana I've been told this many times. That it's hard to tell whether I'm joking or not. It's probably because I tend to turn even the stuff I mean very seriously into a mishmash of half-jokes and half-truths. But it depends greatly on the setting. I am unlikely to get really intense and serious in a public setting. The people who have talked to me in some private manner, whether it be email or skype, have gotten to know a very different side of me, I think. As far as negativity goes, it's most likely a misunderstanding. I come off like that sometimes. The fact that I like really dark, depressing stuff - doesn't help. But I dare say my view on life is a very light one. The "everything is possible" kind.
What did you mean by the "human vs robot"? Jog my memory.
Modified by Ishimaru, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Hikikomori
aYE-- I'm too nice to be judging people ;) But go ahead and tell me what y'all think about me

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.