CategoriesVideo Games Users List Who is Online

Your favorite game?

4 years ago
NEET Detective
Tigrex22 said:
Go Go Nippon
Osu! (I kinda suck at it, but I'm improving)
Hitman (2 and Blood Money)
The Talos Principle (<-- Love it...)
Chess
Shogi
Go
Hide 'n' seek
Magic: The Gathering
TERA
Guild Wars 2 (Though I never played it, I find the idea of it intriguing. And I want to play it, but I don't have much time T^T)
Star Wars: Jedi Academy
The Showdown Effect (Though the game is pretty much dead right now)
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (No idea about Rising Storm, didn't bought it)
Touhou Series
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (I used to play it online, it was a great lot of fun)
Tic Tac Toe (I've reached a level I can not lose, of course on 3x3)
League of Legends (Though I try to play it less)
HuniePop (Don't judge me... I have urges and stuff like that. But that game was, exceptional, for me)
Tetris
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Blade & Soul (I've been waiting for this game for quite a long time... And it is finally coming towards me)
Monster Hunter (Amazing... I've lost months of my life on this game, and I regret not a second of it)

And with this... I've told you all the games I played and liked. And would play again.

How do you play all of that? o_O
4 years ago
The Mad Philosopher
I don't. I just stated the things I like xD.
I played them. And they left me a nice impression.
4 years ago
The not so vigilant Vigilante
1. Game of Throne
2. Shaiya
3. Word Slinger
4. Scrabble
5. Special Force

That's probably my top 5.. HEHEHE
4 years ago
Hikikomori
Ah, there's even a game section!
I like any and all Mogeko games (Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, The Gray Garden, etc.), Fire Emblem: Awakening (I preordered Fates already, really excited for it!), Love Live! School Idol Festival, osu! (although I rarely play it nowadays because of Love Live), and Ib (even though I was too scared to pick up a key because of a mannequin the first time I played it).
4 years ago
The Paper Kid
I'd say Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. From the Elder Scrolls games. From Elder Scrolls I: Arena to Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim is my favorite too.
Modified by Shintarokisaragi, 4 years ago
4 years ago
Further Kinky Beadly
A new favorite for me and I highly suggest to buy dis one.
SPOILER (show)
4 years ago
The Watchcat
We gamers sometimes have a lot of free time and we just love to finish heaps of games, plus they are heaps of fun so why not play heaps of games, who neads real life.
Personator said:
Tigrex22 said:
Go Go Nippon
Osu! (I kinda suck at it, but I'm improving)
Hitman (2 and Blood Money)
The Talos Principle (<-- Love it...)
Chess
Shogi
Go
Hide 'n' seek
Magic: The Gathering
TERA
Guild Wars 2 (Though I never played it, I find the idea of it intriguing. And I want to play it, but I don't have much time T^T)
Star Wars: Jedi Academy
The Showdown Effect (Though the game is pretty much dead right now)
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (No idea about Rising Storm, didn't bought it)
Touhou Series
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (I used to play it online, it was a great lot of fun)
Tic Tac Toe (I've reached a level I can not lose, of course on 3x3)
League of Legends (Though I try to play it less)
HuniePop (Don't judge me... I have urges and stuff like that. But that game was, exceptional, for me)
Tetris
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Blade & Soul (I've been waiting for this game for quite a long time... And it is finally coming towards me)
Monster Hunter (Amazing... I've lost months of my life on this game, and I regret not a second of it)

And with this... I've told you all the games I played and liked. And would play again.

How do you play all of that? o_O

4 years ago
The Watchcat
Nicollynee said:
I've tried that, the game of life;
They have different storyline for different version, though all ending with the same one(Some end earlier).
Their physics literally sucks.
You only have 1 health point.
They have however, 9K Ultra Hd graphics in 3D and real-time surrounds.
Once you get level 1 wanted level, you're pretty much screwed.
There are side quest, but are boring and dull.
There are a lot of AI who are pretty much on Abyss-Difficult which have already surpass you in a lot of ways.

I'm pretty much an average(Below avg) boy aware of this game.

Favorite game? Hmm I play pretty much most of the Indie/Anime games out there, I also played MMORPG related to animes~ Eg DragonNest, Closer, PSO2, Black Desert Online, or for MOBA, LOL or CoreMasters I've played Visual Novel as well. They include from handheld to console to computer. Though I probably don't go for really mainstream games such as the COD of smth or what battlefield you guys called it.

You have good tastes :)
4 years ago
The Watchcat
Shintarokisaragi said:
I'd say Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. From the Elder Scrolls games. From Elder Scrolls I: Arena to Elder Scrools Online, Skyrim is my favorite too.

Elder scrolls 1, thats amazing and old :)
4 years ago
The Underdog
Ishimaru said:
What's your favorite game and why?

Mine is Life. Hehe.

Lol, nice.

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.