Your favorite game?

5 years ago
Freshman
What's your favorite game and why?

Mine is Life. Hehe.
Modified by Ishimaru, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Otaku Philosopher
Super Smash Bros Brawl, why, Because it the only game that pisses me off, yes, that's why I like it
5 years ago
I've tried that, the game of life;
They have different storyline for different version, though all ending with the same one(Some end earlier).
Their physics literally sucks.
You only have 1 health point.
They have however, 9K Ultra Hd graphics in 3D and real-time surrounds.
Once you get level 1 wanted level, you're pretty much screwed.
There are side quest, but are boring and dull.
There are a lot of AI who are pretty much on Abyss-Difficult which have already surpass you in a lot of ways.

I'm pretty much an average(Below avg) boy aware of this game.

Favorite game? Hmm I play pretty much most of the Indie/Anime games out there, I also played MMORPG related to animes~ Eg DragonNest, Closer, PSO2, Black Desert Online, or for MOBA, LOL or CoreMasters I've played Visual Novel as well. They include from handheld to console to computer. Though I probably don't go for really mainstream games such as the COD of smth or what battlefield you guys called it.
Modified by Nicollynee, 5 years ago
5 years ago
Freshman
Nicollynee said:
I've tried that, the game of life;
They have different storyline for different version, though all ending with the same one(Some end earlier).
Their physics literally sucks.
You only have 1 health point.
They have however, 9K Ultra Hd graphics in 3D and real-time surrounds.
Once you get level 1 wanted level, you're pretty much screwed.
There are side quest, but are boring and dull.
There are a lot of AI who are pretty much on Abyss-Difficult which have already surpass you in a lot of ways.

The game of life is an MMO, the AI's are players too.
It depends on the area and on the player himself/herself on how effective wanted levels are, meaning level 1 doesn't technically mean you are screwed.
The side quests found in uncommon areas are pretty fun if I say so myself, but I have yet to actually embark in any of them.
Though all ending are the same, accomplishments differ from player to player.

There is uneven stat distribution in this game, and some even have a higher stat capacity than others.
The game is on constant update everyday by the players themselves.
It is also pay-to-win.

I do not really have any favorite game, I just enjoy games in general. I was only interested about the game of life, also I am far from being linguistic, I always have trouble finding the right words to express myself.
5 years ago
Freshman
"It's also pay-to-win". Hahaha, that cracked me up. XD You seem pretty expressive to me, hibari.
Also another huge complaint I have about this MMO is that you can't create your avatar. What kind of game just forces looks on you?.. Maybe I didn't want a crooked nose.
5 years ago
Freshman
Go to South Korea, purchase a new look for $$$$. But yeah, there really is no character customization at start, it's all randomize, even the gifts.

I really am not expressive, that post above took me roughly 20 mins to make and yet I am still not content with it.
Also in essays, I always have a hard time wording my thoughts. Some may call me perfectionist, but I am just trying to express myself correctly.
5 years ago
The Watchcat
Wow, this one always makes my head explode, because every year my answer would be different. This year I'd probably say Silent Hill 2 The story is beautiful, horror & creepy, the town lonely, it just conveys emotion on an entirely different level. That's why I'm so excited for Silent Hills, judging by P.T. it's going in all the right directions.
5 years ago
The L-R Otaku
WhiteAngel said:
Wow, this one always makes my head explode, because every year my answer would be different. This year I'd probably say Silent Hill 2 The story is beautiful, horror & creepy, the town lonely, it just conveys emotion on an entirely different level. That's why I'm so excited for Silent Hills, judging by P.T. it's going in all the right directions.

i have played the demo version of P.T. on my ps 4 it seems very good considering the fact that i absolutely hate anything and everything scary

i would have to say that my favorite game would be any of the ds pokemon games (yes im a pokemon nerd, go ahead make fun now) i have also played many mmorpg games and my favorite of those would deffinately be tales of solaris just because i like the kinds of games where you have to do side quests and accomplishments to get anywhere in the game
my only complaint about most games in general would probably be the fact that you have to pay to get all the good stuff (dont take that the wrong way, i know you was thinking about it, dont lie o3o )
5 years ago
NEET Detective
I have past favs and current fav games. Past favs: Crash Bash, Halo Trilogy including ODST, CoD:MW trilogy(for campaign), Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Conflict: Vietnam, and Starfox 64. Too bad I can't play them anymore since I gave them away. Current favs: TES:O, SC2, HotS, 7D2D, PoE, and osu!
Despite TES:O having shitty reviews and such, I personally like it; it's the ES game I've always envisioned. There's no BS plays like pausing to eat and shit. Also, it has the largest PvP battlefield of all the games I know (EVE doesn't count since the PvP takes place practically anywhere but less so in the protected sectors, similar to Nether). I always wanted an actual battlefield in which there's a practically battalions of players just besieging forts or even small villages to beat the enemy.
5 years ago
The Girl Scout
Mine is probably still the first Kingdom Hearts game. Part of it is probably due to nostalgia, but this is one of those few rpg's that I feel you can't just barrel through it by level grinding. Well, you can, but skill is a large part of it. Plus I love the story, and when compared to the rest of the series, it reminds me of a simpler time. With every other game there are all these connections that form a huge web which is really cool, but when you only look at the first one, things are much simpler. There is an evil guy, and he wants to destroy everything. It is a simple premise with great characters and a moderate level of difficulty

You have to be signed in to post on the forums.